What is Supplement A to I485

What is Supplement A to I485

Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:26 am
Alect

Default What is Supplement A to I485

And what is it used for?

Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:36 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is Supplement A to I485

Originally posted by Alect
And what is it used for?
This form more than likely doesn't apply to you. If you download it from the USCIS website (www.uscis.gov - http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/f.../i-485supa.pdf) it will tell you under which conditions you will have to use it, or why you will not be applicable for it. For example, as a K1 you will NOT have to use it.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:43 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Steffi
This form more than likely doesn't apply to you. If you download it from the USCIS website (www.uscis.gov - http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/f.../i-485supa.pdf) it will tell you under which conditions you will have to use it, or why you will not be applicable for it. For example, as a K1 you will NOT have to use it.
I just read in another post of yours that you are a H1B...so nevermind, I have no idea whether or not this applies to you. Just download the form (from the link I provided above) and it will tell you who needs it and who doesn't need it.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 11:11 am
Andy Platt

You should know if you need it. Basically it is used if you are filing under
section 245(i). Since there are precious few people left who would be
eligible under that my guess is that it would not apply to you. If you are
legally present in the US you can safely ignore it.

Andy.

--
I'm not really here, it's just your warped imagination
"AlecT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > And what is it used for?

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 3:27 pm
Alect

"Andy Platt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > You should know if you need it. Basically it is used if you are filing under
    > section 245(i). Since there are precious few people left who would be
    > eligible under that my guess is that it would not apply to you. If you are
    > legally present in the US you can safely ignore it.
    >
    > Andy.

Yes I am legally in US.

Thank you.....