Wikiposts

What is secondary?

Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Jane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really nice
Default What is secondary?

I've been reading posts about "secondary at JFK" and with a trip coming up next week just wanting to know what secondary is???

Also if i am questioned about the frequency of my visits to the usa is that it.... my entry into into the usa is denied or do i get a chance to put my case???

I'm probably worrying about nothing but as with everyone else who posts on here a visit with a fiance is really important and to some degree the more I read on here the more I worry that my trips may encounter problems!!!!!!!

I've visited the usa 5 times in 12 months - 6 days last Nov / 13 days in Jan / 14 days in March / 16 days in May / 24 days in July...this trip is 24 days as well

thanks in advance guys

Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is secondary?

Primary inspection means the border control facility you normally go through, where you wait in line in the immigration hall and see a border control agent. If your entry is straightforward and legal, and nothing appears out of order, you will be stamped through primary inspection.

If the border control agent has reason to be suspicious, or if you have a visa which needs to be processed, you will be taken to secondary inspection.

Secondary inspection is an area with private offices near the immigration hall where you wll be questioned more specifically about your proposed entry to the US.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really niceJane1961 is just really nice

Thank you, so far that promary hall is all I've experienced so fingers crossed that it's all I experience.....

I've just read your london experience from Feb this year, interesting reading and something I will bear in mind for mine in the new year...... I've been researching the K1 visa application / embassy and medical procedure this morning so your tale was a nice humen story to the procedures that I have been reading about.

best wishes

xx
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

ooops I really should check my spelling before submitting a relpy on this forum!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:01 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane1961
ooops I really should check my spelling before submitting a relpy on this forum!!!!!!!!!!
You can also use the handy "edit" feature which appears next to all posts you have made recently. That way, people won't know that you've made a correction.

Ian