Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

What is in the Packet 4 or Super packet sent out beneficiaries from US embassy in Havana?

Wikiposts

What is in the Packet 4 or Super packet sent out beneficiaries from US embassy in Havana?

Old Aug 19th 2001, 2:11 am
Jeff

The following is a quote from the site of the US interest section in Havana.

Prospective applicants for immigrant visas or special parole receive application
packets through the mail (either Packet Four or "Super-Packet").

What are the documents in packet 4 or Super packet? Is it the similar to packet 3.
Thanks Jeff

Old Aug 21st 2001, 1:27 am
Shawn

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Packet 4 for me (British K-1) was just confirmation of my medical and interview date
and time, with a little map that I didn't need because I had already done a bit of
groundwork and walked around the area of the Embassy.

Super Packet is by day a mild-mannered packet but, at the merest cry for help, will
rush into the nearest Embassy or Consulate and turn into SUPER PACKET!!! Able to leap
tall buildings in a single bound, faster than a speeding bullet, with the strength of
twenty men, it's SUPER PACKET!!! Fighting for truth, justice and the American way.

That last bit is a lie. I have never come across the term. So I did a search for:
embassy, "super packet" and came up with
http://www.falcons-nest.co.uk/COMMUNIC.txt ...

"S-COM.4151 & S-COM.4152 SUPER PACKET ST v6.10.11 - This package must be one of the
most advanced pieces of Amateur Radio software around. Super (Eskay) Packet supports
the IBM character set and has a screen" blah blah blah and it's not a very
interesting page.

>

Packet 4 is a lot less hassle than #3, as long as you've done all your groundwork and
didn't lie about getting all your paperwork ready.

Happy to help, I think (!)

--
ø¤°`°¤Ã� �¸,¸¸¸,ø¤� �‚°`°¤ø,¸Â ¸Â»Â«Â¸,ø¤� �‚°`°¤ø,¸Â ¸,ø¤°`°¤ ø,¸¸Â-
¸,ø¤°`°¤ ø,¸¸,ø¤Â °`°¤ø,¸ø� �‚¤Â°`°¤ø Shawn Seabrook.
http://www.orlando-seabrook.freeserve.co.uk This signature set seems to have reduced
my spam. Maybe if everyone does it we can defeat the email search bots.
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] I do not fear computers. I fear the
lack of them. (Isaac Asimov.) ø¤°`°¤Ã� �¸,¸¸¸,ø¤� �‚°`°¤ø,¸Â ¸Â»Â«Â¸,ø¤� �‚°`Â-
°Â¤Ã¸,¸¸,ø� �‚¤Â°`°¤ø, ¸Â¸Â¸,ø¤°` °¤ø,¸¸,à ¸Â¤Â°`°¤ø, ¸ø¤°`°Â ¤Ã¸