Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

What happens when K3 is approved?

Wikiposts

What happens when K3 is approved?

Old Mar 11th 2004, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

d_medina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What happens when K3 is approved?

Does it get sent to NVC just like the K-1s do or does it go directly to the consulate abroad?
Old Mar 11th 2004, 1:53 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What happens when K3 is approved?

Originally posted by d_medina
Does it get sent to NVC just like the K-1s do or does it go directly to the consulate abroad?
Yes - it gets sent to NVC. It passes through there rather quickly, though. I believe it can either be sent to the consulate electronically or the paperwork will be mailed.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

d_medina is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by KimJ
Yes - it gets sent to NVC. It passes through there rather quickly, though. I believe it can either be sent to the consulate electronically or the paperwork will be mailed.
Thank you Kim

I see you are close to having an interview date. Good Luck!
Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:45 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by KimJ
I see your 130 has been approved 2/4 with a 10/14 NOA1. Now I am wondering how they process. My NOA1 is 10/15 and no approval yet. Any Clue?
Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:46 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

d,

I-129f petitions that are approved by the USCIS go to the NVC regardless of whether the benficiary is a fiance(e) or a spouse, then the NVC forwards the petition to the appropriate consulate.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by d_medina
Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:54 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kud
I see your 130 has been approved 2/4 with a 10/14 NOA1. Now I am wondering how they process. My NOA1 is 10/15 and no approval yet. Any Clue?
No clue at all as to how/why that happened. I was completely shocked when I saw the approval. I wish I could tell you I did something different than everyone else, but as I've heard it called a few times by others in the same situation, I think it's just a fluke. Or, perhaps it was because it was through the Vermont service center?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Kim