Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

What Happened To The Online Fillable G-325A??

Wikiposts

What Happened To The Online Fillable G-325A??

Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:59 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default What Happened To The Online Fillable G-325A??

The G325A on the USCIS website no longer appears to be fillable. Please say I don't have to fill that form out 4 times by hand? Plus four times for my son?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:10 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Happened To The Online Fillable G-325A??

I really should do a search before I ask questions.

I've found it here:

http://www.visapro.com/Download/INS-G-325A-Form.pdf
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:20 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
The G325A on the USCIS website no longer appears to be fillable. Please say I don't have to fill that form out 4 times by hand? Plus four times for my son?
Hi:

Good question -- however, the G-325 [the two page one] is still fillable -- run it through the Xerox or other copy machine to make the four pages -- betcha they don't know the difference.

BTW, you don't give the age of your son. If under 14, no G-325A is required on adjustments. On I-130's & I-129's, they are required only for SPOUSAL petitions.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:08 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Good question -- however, the G-325 [the two page one] is still fillable -- run it through the Xerox or other copy machine to make the four pages -- betcha they don't know the difference.

BTW, you don't give the age of your son. If under 14, no G-325A is required on adjustments. On I-130's & I-129's, they are required only for SPOUSAL petitions.
Thanks for the info. My son is under 14. What should I be submitting for him?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Thanks for the info. My son is under 14. What should I be submitting for him?
Hi:

Submit the required forms. Its just that the G-325A is not one of them. Note the lower filing fee.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:01 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Submit the required forms. Its just that the G-325A is not one of them. Note the lower filing fee.
Ok. I have an I-485, I-693 for him. He's included on I-864 anyway. Can I be sure I've got the required forms for him?

Last edited by CaliforniaBride; Jun 13th 2005 at 12:07 pm.