What forms i need to submit to USCIS

Wikiposts

Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:08 am
Paul NC

paulNC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What forms i need to submit to USCIS

Married now and in the US, What forms do i need to put in?
I have:
Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization
Form I-693 Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
G-325A, Biographic Information

Is there anything else?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What forms i need to submit to USCIS

Paul, whenever you ask a question here, you should mention that you entered on the VWP, got married, and are now adjusting status. Otherwise people will think you entered on a K-1 fiance visa, and might give you incorrect information.

Rene
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:24 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulNC
Is there anything else?
Yes, there is more. Did you read the Wiki entry? The list of required forms is in there.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Adjustment_of_Status

Rene
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:27 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulNC
Married now and in the US, What forms do i need to put in?
I have:
Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization
Form I-693 Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
G-325A, Biographic Information

Is there anything else?
You will have to assemble a package for submission -- which includes documents in addition to the forms. I'm sure that others will give their two cents worth, although others consider such comments to be extremely rude and condescending. CIS's own website might be helpful -- pay note to the "concurrent processing" links. Be careful of the wiki above, it is good, but not complete.

Good luck.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:38 am

Paul,

You can use the wiki guide to understand what forms are required. The forms themselves should be retrieved from www.uscis.gov, it's the official USCIS website and has the correct updated forms. Make sure to read all the forms' instructions so you understand what backup documentation is also required for each form.

Rene
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:53 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
You will have to assemble a package for submission -- which includes documents in addition to the forms. I'm sure that others will give their two cents worth, although others consider such comments to be extremely rude and condescending.
I don't understand what that means. If you've got something to say to someone, please message them directly or you can message me if you need a moderator's assistance with someone.
Otherwise, it's just stirring the pot?