Wikiposts

what do i do next????

Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default what do i do next????

hi all,

my husband activated his K-3 on oct 22. since he is now with me in the US, do i have to notify USCIS that he is here and wont be returning to his country for the I-130 once it is approved. all this is very confusing to me as what to do now that he's here.

thanks in advance

linda
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:48 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what do i do next????

Hi Linda!!!!!

So your reunited with your husband at last???

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Tell him hello!!!! We have a new Moroccan here with us too. He's a cousin of my husband's, he was selected in the diversity lottery and year and a half ago and just got here this month. (We think our visa paperwork is bad?? Their's is worse.) He's 21 and will finish college here. He's living with my sister-in-law for now. It's fun to watch him get adjusted. How's your husband adjusting? How's his English? TELL ME EVERYTHING.

I'm going to give you a link for everything you have to do next in the process. I just wanted to give you a shout first.

Leslie

Originally posted by lfaridi
hi all,

my husband activated his K-3 on oct 22. since he is now with me in the US, do i have to notify USCIS that he is here and wont be returning to his country for the I-130 once it is approved. all this is very confusing to me as what to do now that he's here.

thanks in advance

linda
Old Oct 24th 2003, 4:03 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Linda,

Here's some links to start with. Read until your brain falls out. LOL. There's still one more that I really like that I haven't been ablt to track down yet. So I'll send you one more later.

Leslie

http://k1.exit.com/k-3frames.html
http://bcis.stephenpalik.com/faq/k1faq.htm#step%2013
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/...hdiknonimm.htm
Old Oct 24th 2003, 5:06 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

thanks in advance

linda
Hi Linda!

Just wanted to say congratulations to you and your hubby, and Welcome to America! :-)

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Oct 24th 2003, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

I have an idea of what you could do next, but it doesn't have anything to do with immigrations... Hey now, all I meant is :PARTY: !!!

Congratulations on the reunion .

Elaine
Old Oct 24th 2003, 8:37 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HunterGreen
I have an idea of what you could do next, but it doesn't have anything to do with immigrations... Hey now, all I meant is :PARTY: !!!

Elaine
LOL! After all, it WAS an open-ended question....LOL
Old Oct 24th 2003, 8:48 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

thanks in advance

linda

Woo great!!! I bet you are so happy he is there with ya!. Welcome to America (Even though I am a Spanish citizen ), Would you make me a favor??, HAVE FUN PLEASE!!!.
By the way Leslie, thanks for the links!!, I dont have to worry about it now but it is always good to learn new stuff .
How can their paperwork be worse?? :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2003, 8:54 am
WTF?

Why do you think she's just now surfacing?!?! She's been MIA for days.

Leslie

Originally posted by HunterGreen

Elaine
Old Oct 24th 2003, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

saidsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
Why do you think she's just now surfacing?!?! She's been MIA for days.

Leslie

HA!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

As usual, you guys make me laugh...
I'm so happy for our sweet little Linda. It's got to be wonderful to be reunited after such a long time apart.

Smiles,
~k
Old Oct 24th 2003, 11:11 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

hi all,

thanks in advance

linda
As my daughter was present in the U.S. when her I-130 was approved I wrote to the NVC, as it had already been transferred there, and informed them that she would be adjusting status in the U.S.. They transferred the file to my local office when they requested it.

They wouldn't have sent it to the embassy until I had paid thier fees anyway.

If the petition is still pending at the service center I would write to them and inform them that the beneficiary is now in the U.S. and will be adjusting status. If you miss it you should be able to catch it at NVC unless things have changed since May this year
Old Oct 24th 2003, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hi Linda!!!!!

So your reunited with your husband at last???

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Tell him hello!!!! We have a new Moroccan here with us too. He's a cousin of my husband's, he was selected in the diversity lottery and year and a half ago and just got here this month. (We think our visa paperwork is bad?? Their's is worse.) He's 21 and will finish college here. He's living with my sister-in-law for now. It's fun to watch him get adjusted. How's your husband adjusting? How's his English? TELL ME EVERYTHING.

I'm going to give you a link for everything you have to do next in the process. I just wanted to give you a shout first.

Leslie

hi leslie,

yes it is great having my hubby finally home. he's adjusting well so far. but cant get over all the automatic things we have here. and how clean it is here. he sent a messege to his sister to send trash coz he cant find any here. HAHAHA.
his english is good, but will improve in time. my dog seems to understand arabic now.
oooooooooooooh girl u made me blush. and i had to explain it to my husband,
thanks for the links. as soon as i get time away, i'll have to do some reading. time away from work that is
my hubby wants to thank u all for your welcome.
thanks lairdside, i will get on that letter ASAP.

linda