We're Approved!!-wahoooooooo

Wikiposts

We're Approved!!-wahoooooooo

Old Nov 20th 2003, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We're Approved!!-wahoooooooo

Congratulations, Dad!!!

MSC is unstoppable!!! Lp, hang in there, any day now!!!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 4:19 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

OOops! I missed this one. BIG congratulations to you. It was just yesterday you were saying the same thing to me.

Really happy for you!

CB

Originally posted by Dad of 3
Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words of support and congratulations. I agree Kae, I think it is really great that my wife and I found out at the same time and while we were chatting. I think she still has a feeling that I already knew and just tried to walk her through the steps to check the status so she would find out as a surprise. The real truth is I really did not know because I never thought the petition would be adjudicated so quickly since the posted processing date is August 6 and our NOA1 is AUgust 29.

I am now hoping the NVC portion does not take long...especially since I have had my fingerprints run more times than I have fingers and toes on both hands and both feet (for employment purposes and professional licenses) and my wife has a rather unusual name being that it is a hybrid of an american/filipino name.

Thanks again all!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 5:12 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default hooray

yay you

congrats
Old Nov 20th 2003, 5:15 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and ........

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

[i]

WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!! WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!

I'M SO HAPPY....I'M SO HAPPY......
Old Nov 20th 2003, 5:16 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

While I was (and am) chatting on line with my wife tonight, I was giving her directions on how to check our case status on line. Then she says to me that the I-129F petition was approved today!!

WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!! WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!

Receipt Number: MSC0Xx3x6x3xx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 19, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Maybe there is a chance my honey will be here by February....

WOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY: !!!!
Yay I am happy for you guys, Enjoy!!
The Second SEPTEMBER approval of the day!!.
Old Nov 20th 2003, 5:18 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by goldrush
Congratulations, Dad!!!

MSC is unstoppable!!! Lp, hang in there, any day now!!!

I second that GO lp Go!!!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news! Congratulations
Old Nov 20th 2003, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

While I was (and am) chatting on line with my wife tonight, I was giving her directions on how to check our case status on line. Then she says to me that the I-129F petition was approved today!!

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 19, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Congratulations... what a day this is !!!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lpdiver
I hope they backtrack and pick up mine from Aug 19/20...lol
I hope they back track even further, our NOA1 is Aug 4.
Old Nov 20th 2003, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

llorona is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

llorona

Old Nov 20th 2003, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

mdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant future

WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!! WAHOOOOO WE'RE
Congratulations! it's certainly a nice feeling, but don't check too often for it, it shouldn't change back.. i know everyone checks that it wasn't just a fluke.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:01 pm
Charles Oberle

how do you check status online?

"Dad of 3" <member16779@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > While I was (and am) chatting on line with my wife tonight, I was giving
    > her directions on how to check our case status on line. Then she says
    > to me that the I-129F petition was approved today!!
    > WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!! WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE
    > APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO
    > WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE
    > APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!WAHOOOOO WE'RE APPROVED!!
    > Receipt Number: MSC0Xx3x6x3xx
    > Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)
    > Current Status:
    > This case has been approved. On November 19, 2003, an approval
    > notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not
    > received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address.
    > To update your address, please call the National Customer Service
    > Center at (800) 375-5283.
    > Maybe there is a chance my honey will be here by February....
    > I'M SO HAPPY....I'M SO HAPPY......
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Check On Line

Here is the link to check on line

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...jsp?textFlag=N
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Current Status:

Awesome! Congratulations to you both....I am thrilled..your NOA is the same day as ours. Everyone knows the the pain of separation and let downs so this is the reward for the strength you found to make it through. Wonderful news...even though I don't know you...I can feel the joy you both are feeling....
God Bless....and happy holidays!!!
Jane