Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

well it had to happen and it did

Wikiposts

well it had to happen and it did

Old Jun 7th 2008, 2:39 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: well it had to happen and it did

And that, ladies, is why you should learn to change your own tyre.

Was it a tabby? On the plus side, at least it wasn't a dog.

Well, good luck to you. Hope it all works out. Did you get her number?

These are all things we must know.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:13 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
It finally happened ...I lost my temper ....after putting up with a load of crap whilst the immigration nonsense went through then the whole being a dirty rotten foreigner ....I lost it with some local rednecks ....3 things get to me ...disrespect to a female ...then child then animal ..any form of cruelty boils my blood ....some idiot in the bar was trying to chat up a local college girl ..she found out she had a flat tyre ...she asked him to change it ..he did ...in the rear of the car was a present from her sister .... a kitten ..the idiot ....grabs hold of the kitten and kicks it 20 feet in the air ...claims to be allergic to cats ...........back in the bar he recounts the tale ..laughing with his chums ...the girl comes back crying....she has to pay her bill ...her cats been found ..can not walk ....blood boiled ....not really sure ...I know I head butted him twice and stamped all over his legs ...after that ..... well ...he didn't do much ....Its a small town and soon the local plod arrived ...the bar owner called them as they thought I would kill the guy .....so far so good though ...they asked me for my version and the young lady had already filed a complaint .....so they are out looking for the redneck ...
I don't feel proud ...just justified ..sorry ....as much as i love living here ...the whole macho deer hunting, gun toting crap gets to me .....
Good for you if you see the piece of dirt again head butt the bastard again from me poor kitty. :curse:
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

It finally happened ...I lost my temper ....after putting up with a load of crap whilst the immigration nonsense went through then the whole being a dirty rotten foreigner ....I lost it with some local rednecks ....3 things get to me ...disrespect to a female ...then child then animal ..any form of cruelty boils my blood ....some idiot in the bar was trying to chat up a local college girl ..she found out she had a flat tyre ...she asked him to change it ..he did ...in the rear of the car was a present from her sister .... a kitten ..the idiot ....grabs hold of the kitten and kicks it 20 feet in the air ...claims to be allergic to cats ...........back in the bar he recounts the tale ..laughing with his chums ...the girl comes back crying....she has to pay her bill ...her cats been found ..can not walk ....blood boiled ....not really sure ...I know I head butted him twice and stamped all over his legs ...after that ..... well ...he didn't do much ....Its a small town and soon the local plod arrived ...the bar owner called them as they thought I would kill the guy .....so far so good though ...they asked me for my version and the young lady had already filed a complaint .....so they are out looking for the redneck ...
I don't feel proud ...just justified ..sorry ....as much as i love living here ...the whole macho deer hunting, gun toting crap gets to me .....
If that's the whole story I'd say you're in trouble.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:27 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
If that's the whole story I'd say you're in trouble.
Have no finess some people
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that this happened.

Honestly, though, you should have called the cops rather than doing what you did. Most places have pretty strict laws against animal cruelty and the cops tend to take them quite seriously because they know that that people who treat animals badly tend to be the same way with other humans ... (and, from your description of what he did, I would bet that the local cops know this guy already).

Anyway, good luck with sorting this out, and one piece of advice - do not post any more details of the incident here or anywhere else - no matter how justified you were etc etc it doesn't help your legal situation to be making public statements about what happened.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 2:56 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I think you were morally justified and I think he got what was coming. Legally not so sure, and I hope it doesn't come back on you.

Just for the record, kicking cats has nothing to do with guns or deer hunting.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:09 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

I feel more sad hearing how violent you can get than about the bloody cat ..
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:22 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Just for the record, kicking cats has nothing to do with guns or deer hunting.
Correct.

Every redneck knows that cats are taken out with bouncing betties.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:53 pm
Carmel Indiana

paul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond repute

I take it he didn't end up getting a date with the girl then?
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:26 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul1968mcr
I take it he didn't end up getting a date with the girl then?
he didn't ...I went back to the bar today .....nobody said a word ...so I ventured to the local Hucks gas station ...the local plod hang out there ..drinking coffee etc ..the local police chief was there ;....crap I thought ...so I told him the whole story ......no charges to be brought ...apparently the cat beater confessed when approached by the police and never mentioned the good kicking he received ...seems the young lady's brothers paid him a visit as well and he was sore from head to foot .....it was stupid of me I confess ..but I'd do the very same thing again tomorrow ...ironically ...and this made the wife laugh ...we went out for a meal and came home via a friends farm in the country ...there in the middle of the road was a lost...scared jet black kitten ...it was miles from anywhere ...his name is Ziggy and he's (I think its he) is asleep on top of the washing machine
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:33 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
I feel more sad hearing how violent you can get than about the bloody cat ..
opps came across this after the above post .....your right and I never thought I'd be that position ever again......its been a long time since it last happened...15 years or so ...the old man was a champion amateur boxer ...so was my eldest brother ...fact is I know how to fight ...others don't ....full of remorse really ...never should have happened ..but it did
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:36 pm
Carmel Indiana

paul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond repute

he didn't ...I went back to the bar today .....nobody said a word ...so I ventured to the local Hucks gas station ...the local plod hang out there ..drinking coffee etc ..the local police chief was there ;....crap I thought ...so I told him the whole story ......no charges to be brought ...apparently the cat beater confessed when approached by the police and never mentioned the good kicking he received ...seems the young lady's brothers paid him a visit as well and he was sore from head to foot .....it was stupid of me I confess ..but I'd do the very same thing again tomorrow ...ironically ...and this made the wife laugh ...we went out for a meal and came home via a friends farm in the country ...there in the middle of the road was a lost...scared jet black kitten ...it was miles from anywhere ...his name is Ziggy and he's (I think its he) is asleep on top of the washing machine
Result!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:50 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by Ray
Nope disagree..violence in anger is bad
you may be the one in trouble...
crap ... I spin through things too fast sometimes ..I respect Ray enormously ....he's kinda like a father figure for the forum ....your right ....but sometimes you just have to believe in your own convictions ...its now Sunday ..so later today I'm off to see the other guy and offer my most humble apologies ...
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:46 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

crap ... I spin through things too fast sometimes ..I respect Ray enormously ....he's kinda like a father figure for the forum ....your right ....but sometimes you just have to believe in your own convictions ...its now Sunday ..so later today I'm off to see the other guy and offer my most humble apologies ...
Wouldn't it be better to let sleeping dogs lie? And something about, a murderer revisiting a crime scene?

Agreed that Ray is a father figure on this forum. He's an ornery, sarcastic old git, and while never having met him, I know I'd like to. He's reached that point where he can say what he wants to say without equivocation.

You know, I understand what you did but I don't condone it. Do you have a wife and family to think about?

BTW, I'm pretty big (6'2", 195) and once won a karate competition. But I'd never mess with a boxer. Even one half my size. I have a med-student friend who I'm stronger than, and outweigh by a good 60lbs, but he'd kick my arse seven moons of Sunday.

I'm glad you're apparently off Scot-free, but be careful. Don't push your luck. It's good that people like you are out there, but don't become a martyr.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

In my experience, never go back to see the guy you just beat, he could be with several of his mates at the time and that's a situation you don't want to get into. Let it go now, you got away with it, end of
Also, it kind of undoes the moral stand you took if you then apologise for kicking his ass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.