Wikiposts

Wedding and photos!

Old Oct 29th 2003, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wedding and photos!

Big congratulations, to you both!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 2:50 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Debbie and Kurt! What a unique site for your wedding, I think that's so cool! And your daughters dressed as fairies, too, how fun! :-)

Wishing you all the best in life....

Rene
Old Oct 29th 2003, 3:36 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dbark
Thanks for the congratulations! It feels great to be married at last, and of course the novelty of calling each other 'husband', 'wife' etc has not worn off yet

Olenka - our newsgroup friends do feel just like family - and you guys have seen the pics before most of our family have!! ooops....

Laura - it is a fantastic area, although the trees aren't as colourful this year, but still it has been a lovely backdrop to our celebrations. The cave owner told us he had recently seen a mountain lion nearby

John - did you notice everyone was wearing shoes?!

Amy - thank you for all your support and friendship in recent months - I would love to meet you one day!

Debbie
Actually I DID notice the shoes... but then again it WAS a wedding after all lol. Heck, no bib overalls either.

I have also noted that the changing of the color ot the leaves this year seems to be a drab- we were up in Knoxville TN yesterday and while it was pretty- there was little orange/ red/bright yellow....mostly shades of tan/brown/burnt umber. I hopenext year will be better- fall has always been my favorite time of year, watching nature's majesty in the yearly change.