Wikiposts

Wedding and photos!

Old Oct 28th 2003, 1:51 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wedding and photos!

Hi,

Kurt and I were married yesterday It was a beautiful ceremony with a small gathering of family and friends. Kurt had his son as best man and my daughters were fairy bridesmaids, complete with wings and tiaras! Followed by a lovely party, all in Beckham Creek Cave, deep in the Ozark Mountains.

I have put just a few photos on the following web page

http://www.geocities.com/debbie_bush2003/wedding1.html

I will add more later when things are a bit less hectic ... meanwhile, my daughters are here for just one more week before they return to the UK, so we are making the most of enjoying this short time together.

I will catch up with you all later, bye for now......

Debbie
Old Oct 28th 2003, 2:04 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wedding and photos!

DEBBIE and KURT!!!!
My congratulations to you both. I am really happy for you and of course for your children. Now we are great big family together and I wish you much happiness, health and of course money....lol... maybe lotterry...ooops... what am I talking about ?? Debbie, you have got your lucky lottery ticket already

LOVE PEACE for you

Olenka
Old Oct 28th 2003, 2:07 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

I have just looked photos....

YOU ARE WONDERFUL COUPLE....

oh.... I want to cry from happiness

Olenka again
Old Oct 28th 2003, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your wedding!! The photos look beautiful.. I've been to the Ozarks before and just love the area!!

Good luck on your new journey in life!

Laura
Old Oct 28th 2003, 8:42 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dbark
Hi,

Kurt and I were married yesterday It was a beautiful ceremony with a small gathering of family and friends. Kurt had his son as best man and my daughters were fairy bridesmaids, complete with wings and tiaras! Followed by a lovely party, all in Beckham Creek Cave, deep in the Ozark Mountains.

I will add more later when things are a bit less hectic ... meanwhile, my daughters are here for just one more week before they return to the UK, so we are making the most of enjoying this short time together.

Debbie
Congratulations Deb and Kurt!! You look sooooooo happy! Best wishes and may you always be so happy.

John and Cathy
Old Oct 28th 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Debbie
Congratulations on your wedding !!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

amylass is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Debbie and Kurt!!!!!

Debbie you look absolutely gorgeous!

Enjoy your time with your girls {they both look as pretty as princesses} and I wish all of you all the happiness in the world.

All the best,
Amy
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:38 am

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by amylass
Congratulations Debbie and Kurt!!!!!

Debbie you look absolutely gorgeous!

Enjoy your time with your girls {they both look as pretty as princesses} and I wish all of you all the happiness in the world.

All the best,
Amy
Thanks for the congratulations! It feels great to be married at last, and of course the novelty of calling each other 'husband', 'wife' etc has not worn off yet

Olenka - our newsgroup friends do feel just like family - and you guys have seen the pics before most of our family have!! ooops....

Laura - it is a fantastic area, although the trees aren't as colourful this year, but still it has been a lovely backdrop to our celebrations. The cave owner told us he had recently seen a mountain lion nearby

John - did you notice everyone was wearing shoes?!

Amy - thank you for all your support and friendship in recent months - I would love to meet you one day!

Debbie
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:45 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Debbie

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding!!!
You guys look so good!!, I love the detail of the US and UK flag , aww enjoy your lifes together
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:07 am
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Debbie and Kurt.... is it true mites grow up and tites come down???

John and Cindy
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:11 am

Originally posted by Gasherjohn
Congratulations Debbie and Kurt.... is it true mites grow up and tites come down???

John and Cindy
LOL John,

Funnily enough I tried to say the same thing to some of the Americans, but they said What are tights? Pantyhose doesn't have quite the same ring about it.......

Debbie
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:17 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! Beautiful photos!! Thanks for sharing.

Leslie

Hi,

Debbie
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:20 am
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL John,

Funnily enough I tried to say the same thing to some of the Americans, but they said What are tights? Pantyhose doesn't have quite the same ring about it.......

Debbie
No, although pantyhose can still come down thankfully

I am glad your daughters were able to attend the wedding, my kids wanted to be here for mine too

John
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:26 am

Originally posted by Gasherjohn
No, although pantyhose can still come down thankfully

I am glad your daughters were able to attend the wedding, my kids wanted to be here for mine too

John
We were so glad too - in the end they just used Visa Waiver I had obtained letters from their school, and their father (who they currently live with) saying they are expected back, etc etc and had gone through panic stations thinking of their possible POE scenario. However, because they are only 14 and 17 years old and travelling alone, they had to have the 'babyminder' type service, which meant they were accompanied to the front of every queue and swiftly waved through! Phew!!

I hope your kids' situation is resolved soon ......

Debbie
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Debbie
Congratulations to you and Kurt, Debbie! Bright blessings for a wonderful future for your family

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.