Reload this Page >

Wedding and Family Pictures

Wikiposts

Wedding and Family Pictures

Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wedding and Family Pictures

I have finally been able to put up pictures of myself, my wife and the remainder of the family. Here is the link if anyone is interested. Hopefully my "mom of 3" and the eldest of the three children will be here with the male members of the family within a few months.

http://groups.msn.com/FILIPINAFRIEND...an.msnw?Page=1
Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wedding and Family Pictures

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us
Old Dec 8th 2003, 1:22 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dad of 3
I have finally been able to put up pictures of myself, my wife and the remainder of the family. Here is the link if anyone is interested. Hopefully my "mom of 3" and the eldest of the three children will be here with the male members of the family within a few months.

Nice pictures, you 2 are such a lovely couple
Thanks for sharing!!
Old Dec 8th 2003, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing with us your pictures, you are lovely family...

2Pat
Old Dec 8th 2003, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photo's. Thanks for sharing.
Old Dec 9th 2003, 12:51 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

What fantastic piccies!

Thanks for letting us see them; you all look soooo happy! And what a beautiful family you have.

Best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 9th 2003, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

You're proud, ain't ya? Was kinda hard to tell!

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Hope you'll all be together for good soon!

Elaine
Old Dec 9th 2003, 2:49 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dad! :-)

Your pictures are beautiful....the one with "the rope" cracked me up...LOL Thank you for sharing :-)

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 9th 2003, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Dad! :-)

Your pictures are beautiful....the one with "the rope" cracked me up...LOL Thank you for sharing :-)

Best Wishes,
Rene

Well Rene, at least she found a humerous way to show that she is making the ultimate sacrifice getting married to me!! I always tell her that I got the better bargain in this marriage!!
Old Dec 9th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

What a great looking family! Thanks for sharing
Old Dec 9th 2003, 9:50 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Such cute kids and such a cute couple.