Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline update. Interview Scheduled.

Wikiposts

Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline update. Interview Scheduled.

Old May 9th 2002, 7:20 am
Vitali Korobov

Default Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline update. Interview Scheduled.

Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline:

04-19-02 - Verbal approval for K-1 from VSC 04-24-02 - Hard copy of K-1 approval from
VSC received, scanned and e-mailed to Warsaw 04-26-02 - Provisional case opened and
the WRW number e-mailed back to me. FBI namecheck initiated 04-28-02 - OF-169 and
0f-230-I e-mailed to Warsaw 05-06-02 - Warsaw reports that the cable from VSC and the
FBI namecheck is received (they were off on May 1,2 and 3) 05-06-02 - The interview
schedule for K-1 interviews for May is posted on their website, but my fiancee's WRW
is not on it. 05-09-02 - Received e-mail from Warsaw Consulate that the interview
is scheduled for June 7, 2002, and that the packet 4 will be sent tomorrow.

Old May 10th 2002, 9:20 am
Andrew Defaria

Default Re: Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline update. Interview Scheduled.

Vitali Korobov wrote:

> Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline:
    >
    > 04-19-02 - Verbal approval for K-1 from VSC 04-24-02 - Hard copy of K-1 approval
    > from VSC received, scanned and e-mailed to Warsaw 04-26-02 - Provisional case
    > opened and the WRW number e-mailed back to me. FBI namecheck initiated 04-28-02 -
    > OF-169 and 0f-230-I e-mailed to Warsaw 05-06-02 - Warsaw reports that the cable
    > from VSC and the FBI namecheck is received (they were off on May 1,2 and 3)
    > 05-06-02 - The interview schedule for K-1 interviews for May is posted on their
    > website, but my fiancee's WRW is not on it. 05-09-02 - Received e-mail from
    > Warsaw Consulate that the interview is scheduled for June 7, 2002, and that the
    > packet 4 will be sent tomorrow.

Good luck Vitali! Keep us posted. Are you going to Warsaw to attend the
interview too?

Old May 10th 2002, 5:20 pm
Vitali Korobov

Default Re: Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline update. Interview Scheduled.

Thanks for your good wishes, Andy. I booked my flight for May 24 to be with her
during the interview, and if all goes well, I will bring her to Nu Yohk, (as they say
it here), on June 11. My nerves are beginning to act up a little

"Andrew DeFaria" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Vitali Korobov wrote:
    >
    > > Warsaw Consulate K-1 timeline:
    > >
    > > 04-19-02 - Verbal approval for K-1 from VSC 04-24-02 - Hard copy of K-1 approval
    > > from VSC received, scanned and e-mailed to Warsaw 04-26-02 - Provisional case
    > > opened and the WRW number e-mailed back to
me.
    > > FBI namecheck initiated 04-28-02 - OF-169 and 0f-230-I e-mailed to Warsaw
    > > 05-06-02 - Warsaw reports that the cable from VSC and the FBI namecheck
is
    > > received (they were off on May 1,2 and 3) 05-06-02 - The interview schedule for
    > > K-1 interviews for May is posted
on
    > > their website, but my fiancee's WRW is not on it. 05-09-02 - Received e-mail
    > > from Warsaw Consulate that the interview is scheduled for June 7, 2002, and that
    > > the packet 4 will be sent tomorrow.
    >
    > Good luck Vitali! Keep us posted. Are you going to Warsaw to attend the
    > interview too?