Reload this Page >

The Waiting game Continues!!

Wikiposts

The Waiting game Continues!!

Old May 17th 2004, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Luton_girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Waiting game Continues!!

I called the 1-800 number (wishing i hadn't now),Feeling like im in a place i shouldnt be without good reason, i asked about status of case as i cannot check online, only having an 8 number A#, and being told we would hear within 90 days, so the guy after being rude and abrupt said he would check the status and if we dont hear within 30 days contact them again.Then i inquired about AP and was told you should have applied for it at the same time as the other forms, which at the time of applying the other forms we were told DO NOT apply for AP, as the chances of re-entering will be very slim, (im an overstay on VWP)..so the waiting game begins, was hoping to visit family this summer as it's been 3 years since i last seen them.Well thats my Whine and Cheese done for the day, will keep fingers crossed for everyone else who is waiting to hear also.
Old May 17th 2004, 8:46 am
Just Joined

leedspaddy1971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Waiting game Continues!!

The guy was right...........if you overstayed your VWP you will likely get denied re-entry........so you will have to wait until you have your AOS interview and the stamp in your passport