Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Timeline for Approved I-130?

Timeline for Approved I-130?

Old Apr 12th 2013, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Mamajellybean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Timeline for Approved I-130?

Hi! I know that there's a thread for Filing I-130 Petitions through the USCIS in London, but I've just realized that members have included what happens after their I-130 is approved such as when they booked/had the medical, when they received the interview dates, etc. Should we have a timeline for what happens after the I-130 is approved?
Old Apr 12th 2013, 3:31 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline for Approved I-130?

mea culpa I think the thread titles are a bit misleading and the threads are intended to cover both phases of the immigration process - petition and visa application. At least I agree with your observation that the threads are being used that way.

In my own defense, it just seemed weird to see a post there that dealt with only 1 small step in the middle of the process without the full context starting with the filing of the petition.

Regards, JEff
Old Apr 12th 2013, 3:56 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Mama,

Those threads are meant to cover the whole Immigrant Visa process. One being where the I-130 is filed in the USA, and one being where the I-130 is filed overseas.

JEff,

You are right, those thread titles are misleading. When I get a chance, I'll actually close those and open new ones for 2013, with a better thread title.

Thanks,
Rene
Old Apr 12th 2013, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

No worries, JEff and Rene. Thanks for responding.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 5:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

spousal visa CR1
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...ypes_2991.html
Old Apr 13th 2013, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Thanks, Ray, for the link!