Wikiposts

VWP AOS Approved.

Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Stina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really nice
Cool VWP AOS Approved.

I know I don't post here as often I as I might, and being a VWP adjuster a good half of you didn't like me in the first place, but I just wanted to share the news!

I have to say that all in all, I've had a very smooth visa process; no RFE's, everyone I've had to deal with has been pleasant and I've not come up against a lot of the problems that so many people do.

I had my interview on Wednesday afternoon, and it was incredibly painless. At no stage was my VWP entry or withdrawn K1 petition even mentioned, they asked how Chris and I met, and looked through mainly our financial evidence. The officer was pleased that we had additional, non-financial evidence, but didn't keep any of the copies. We were in there for maybe 40 minutes in total.

I now have a shiny I-551 stamp in my passport and am free to come and go as I please!

Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VWP AOS Approved.

Originally Posted by Stina
I now have a shiny I-551 stamp in my passport and am free to come and go as I please!
Congratulations!

Ian
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:22 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Join the club. Got my approval last week!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

WTG girl. Congratulations. Could you post that approval on the kamya site under my name. We are hoping to get updated information on the site again and could use your help

Rete

I know I don't post here as often I as I might, and being a VWP adjuster a good half of you didn't like me in the first place, but I just wanted to share the news!

I have to say that all in all, I've had a very smooth visa process; no RFE's, everyone I've had to deal with has been pleasant and I've not come up against a lot of the problems that so many people do.

I had my interview on Wednesday afternoon, and it was incredibly painless. At no stage was my VWP entry or withdrawn K1 petition even mentioned, they asked how Chris and I met, and looked through mainly our financial evidence. The officer was pleased that we had additional, non-financial evidence, but didn't keep any of the copies. We were in there for maybe 40 minutes in total.

Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi:

Congratulations.

As a reminder to others, I don't condemn AOS from VWP -- but I don't recommend it becuase when it does NOT work, it is a big FUBAR. And then I get to make some money doing "janitorial work."

Again, congratulations.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Stina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really niceStina is just really nice

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Congratulations.

As a reminder to others, I don't condemn AOS from VWP -- but I don't recommend it becuase when it does NOT work, it is a big FUBAR. And then I get to make some money doing "janitorial work."

Again, congratulations.
Cheers everyone!

I don't regret doing AOS from the VWP, but for my own peace of mind I'm not sure I'd do it again. The panic about it all going FUBAR was quite overwhelming at times.