VOT: Losing a Pet

Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:09 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VOT: Losing a Pet

Originally Posted by Rete
Today we had to have our youngest cat, Cheyenne, put down.
Sorry to hear of your loss. I still get a bit choked up when I think about having to put my cat Spiro out of his misery. I had originally got him (from the SPCA) to be a friend to Nixon, my other cat at that time.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

gaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nice

Originally Posted by Matthew Udall
Sorry to hear of your loss. I still get a bit choked up when I think about having to put my cat Spiro out of his misery. I had originally got him (from the SPCA) to be a friend to Nixon, my other cat at that time.

Truly sorry for your loss Rete. We have two cats Monty (British Exotic Shorthair) and Sasha (itty bitty little ragdoll). Monty is two and a half and Sasha is a year and a half. My wife and I are so attached to them. I can't imagine how much pain we will be if we had to go through this with either of them. They are our precious babies and purr monsters.

My heart goes out to you and your tabby. I am sure she is purring in kitty heaven.

Condolences
-- Gaude
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
Monty.bmp (441.1 KB, 43 views)
MontySasha.bmp (441.1 KB, 36 views)
Sasha.bmp (20.3 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by gaude; Oct 21st 2005 at 8:37 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:09 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Well, since everyone's sharing...

Andie is an Akita I adopted in 1995 when I was living in Chile. She's my Chile dog!!! (har har!) She was named for the Andes Mountains, actually.

One photo is of Andie and I are sitting together like buddies in front of our house in Santiago in Dec 1996 -- one of my all-time favorite photos ever. (Geez, I wish I was that skinny now!) She was 18 months old then.

The photo of just Andie standing by herself (with her tongue out!) was taken at her 10th birthday party in April this year. My baby's already TEN! The little cutie in pink next to her is my niece, Emmie.

The last image is a stylized design I created to sell on items in the KatrinaPetsNeedHelp.com Donation Shop. Well, this design is more personal in nature, but there are lots of designs in the Shop which this image of her on them, in about 10 different colors. To date, not one Andie item has been sold at the Shop. Good thing she'll never know and have her feelings hurt! (Maybe some of you are interested? )

Rete, I agree that it would be really kewl to have a pet photo gallery on this site!

~ Jenney
Attached Thumbnails VOT:  Losing a Pet-jenney-andie.jpg   VOT:  Losing a Pet-andie.jpg   VOT:  Losing a Pet-andie-magnet-turquoise.png  

Last edited by Just Jenney; Oct 22nd 2005 at 8:19 am. Reason: I forgot to upload the photo attachments! Duh...
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
If you rub his belly, he'd probably go with you! And he'd do just about anything for a Scooby snack!

Ian

...dont tempt me!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 12:16 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrea874
Hahahah, yes. Cracker because he's... well... beige......... haha and Tiny because shes always been about half of her brother's size

Your kitty is adorable!
Thanks! I might take a trip up there and take them with me
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 12:19 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
Well, since everyone's sharing...

Andie is an Akita I adopted in 1995 when I was living in Chile. She's my Chile dog!!! (har har!) She was named for the Andes Mountains, actually.

One photo is of Andie and I are sitting together like buddies in front of our house in Santiago in Dec 1996 -- one of my all-time favorite photos ever. (Geez, I wish I was that skinny now!) She was 18 months old then.

The photo of just Andie standing by herself (with her tongue out!) was taken at her 10th birthday party in April this year. My baby's already TEN! The little cutie in pink next to her is my niece, Emmie.

The last image is a stylized design I created to sell on items in the KatrinaPetsNeedHelp.com Donation Shop. Well, this design is more personal in nature, but there are lots of designs in the Shop which this image of her on them, in about 10 different colors. To date, not one Andie item has been sold at the Shop. Good thing she'll never know and have her feelings hurt! (Maybe some of you are interested? )

Rete, I agree that it would be really kewl to have a pet photo gallery on this site!

~ Jenney
Aww Jenney, she looks like a puppy!, she looks like she is pouting
Thanks for sharing!!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

lovenlife is an unknown quantity at this point

Rete sorry for your loss. I know how terrible it can be to loose a pet.