Wikiposts

Vermont I-129f

Old Jan 13th 2003, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vermont I-129f

Well i've worn out the carpet pacing, i've worn out the 13 keys on my keyboard and read British Expats hourly to see if there is any change at Vermont.

Now once upon a time i was delighted that our application was through VSC, but now after 85 days of waiting im not so sure. We've had no request for additional info, not a word has been heard since the NOA1, and our congress guy is as much use as a condom machine in a convent.

Anyone suffering the same fate, will Emilly Bishop survive !!! stay tuned

Rob
Old Jan 13th 2003, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

sorry Rob

thought you would have heard something by now.
I know nothing we say is going to help either!!!!
Its hard seeing other people get their Approvals and Interviews when their timelines are after yours.
Hope you hear soon

Sal
Old Jan 13th 2003, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Well dont be sorry, but thanks, I am genuinly pleased for all those who get approvals through. I'm convinced this is a test, if you get through the otherside your entitled to entry, if you fall by the wayside you were not made of stern enough stuff to warrant entry.

Actually i think my Ex wife must have got a job at VSC, only kidding !!!

As someone said to me, tomorrow is another day, but with VSC so is the next day and the next day and the next day etc, lol.

Anyway if anyone from VSC is reading this, I think you do a wondeful job and i really don't mind the delay at all, in fact take as long as you like. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindest Regards

Rob
Old Jan 13th 2003, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

dfcdfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob,

It appears that it is just the two of us who hate Vermont.
My congressman did not help much.

What country is your fiancee from ?
What did the congressman say to you?

I can give you more details if you don't remember my posts...
-DFC

NOA1 Sept24
Old Jan 13th 2003, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Im actually in the UK its my fiancee who is the US citizen but i have more time on my hands than she does. Whats your time line i hate mine lol

Rob
Old Jan 13th 2003, 11:23 am
Just Joined

hogiegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know that there is someone else who is waiting on Vermont. I filed a I 130 on 10/17/02, My first NOA 10/22/02 and nothing since then. The timeline they placed on my NOA was 150-999 days. Seems so strange that other people fly right through and then others get these tremendous wait periods. I wish I knew the rhyme and reason of INS!!!
Good Luck and Best wishes for success!
Old Jan 13th 2003, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Finkernz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vermont

Hey guy's I thought I would add my two cents in. Im a Kiwi but i'm a member of all these marriage based forums..so I can get all the information I can from people going thru the same thing. My Fiance filed our petition in October, first NOA 25th Nov..I havent been waiting as long as you guys but still we havent heard anything and it is hard when you see people who get approved in like a couple of weeks. But hey as Rob said..if you make it thru the otherside of all of this then its just meant to be. Good luck with your petitions and I hope that 2nd NOA comes damn soon!

Kerryn :-)

Oh forgot to mention Hogiegirl, did you get your numbers right you said they put 150 - 999 days! Thats like 3 freaken years!
Old Jan 13th 2003, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

hogiegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Finkernz.
I did get those numbers right!! 150 - 999 days. It's between 5 months and over three years! I filed an I 130, not the I 129f. I really don't understand why but I 129f fiance visas seems to take priority over visas for people that are actually married. I really don't get this system!!
My husband is a kiwi too! We are actually in the process of another route. We have been married since March and this wait is killing both of us :-( But we are doing a DCF in Auckland at the end of the month so hopefully that will be a bit quicker than three years!!
Good Luck to all who read this thread.
Just remember that today is one day closer to being with the one you love!;-)
Old Jan 13th 2003, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Finkernz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi Hogiegirl

hey thats cool that your husband is a kiwi, how did you guys meet. Ive been checking out lots of newsgroups and havent come across one other newsgroup, your husband is the first!

Whats a DCF?