Wikiposts

VERMONT -BCIS Chief

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 2:51 am
Just Joined

Nata is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VERMONT -BCIS Chief

Hello everybody!

Maybe anybody knows email address of the BCIS Chief? We have been waiting for our NOA2 for 50 days already. We know, that some people have to wait longer, but we miss each other so badly, that we can't wait any more longer. Seriously, mayby they might have lost our papers. Because people that applied after us were already approved.

Last edited by Nata; Oct 22nd 2003 at 4:38 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 2:56 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: VERMONT -BCIS Chief

If you received an NOA1 I think the chances of your paperwork being lost are slim.
The waiting sucks but we are all in the same boat and just have to practice patience.

Im not too sure that you can actually email the BCIS *Chief* directly, most people on here seem to contact their local congress-person and ask them to enquire with BCIS.

Whatever happens, I hope you get your peace of mind soon.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Are you two somehow MORE special than those waiting behind becuase you just miss each other soooo much!

Why don't you get his home address and pay him a visit!?

Originally posted by Nata
Hello everybody!

Maybe anybody knows email address of the BCIS Chief? We have been waiting for our NOA2 for 50 days already. We know, that some people have to wait longer, but we miss each other so badly, that we can't wait any more longer. Seriously, mayby they might have lost our papers. Because people that applied after us were already approved.

Thanks,
Natasha and Dennis
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

gyo531 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by CharlieS
If you received an NOA1 I think the chances of your paperwork being lost are slim.
The waiting sucks but we are all in the same boat and just have to practice patience.

Im not too sure that you can actually email the BCIS *Chief* directly, most people on here seem to contact their local congress-person and ask them to enquire with BCIS.

Whatever happens, I hope you get your peace of mind soon.

50 days of waiting.????? Try 270 days and counting :scared: :scared: :scared: And oh yeah....we miss each other too

Best of luck!!
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:03 am
Just Joined

We are also going to write letters to the Governor and the Congressman. But anyway, we'd like to do something more, because they are not allmighty. Can anybody explain why the officers in BCIS of Vermont don't work on the cases in the order of the application dates?
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Hello everybody!

Thanks,
Natasha and Dennis
Hi Nata

What did you file? What timeframe did Vermont give you?

The BCIS Case Status toll free number is 1-800-375-5283. You can try calling that for more information on the status of your case, but there is no published number for calling Vermont directly. I filed a I-129F for my K1 through Vermont and it took 55 days to be approved. You could try writing to them at the address you filed your application, but I understand that if they received mail that does not contain a cheque/fee, it is likely to take a good while before they even read it! If you do write, be sure to include your case number in bold letters!

Give us some more info so that we can help you further
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

We are also going to write letters to the Governor and the Congressman. But anyway, we'd like to do something more, because they are not allmighty. Can anybody explain why the officers in BCIS of Vermont don't work on the cases in the order of the application dates?
You may want to check other posts here that writing a congressman before the case is late will do nothing to help. It actually will probably only irritate the BCIS officer working on your case.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Hate to say this, but we had Senators and Congressmen working on our behalf and although they made plenty of calls, they said there is nothing they can do to expedite an application through a Service Center. However, they can help expedite once it gets to NVC (National Visa Center), but this tends to be quite quick anyway.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:12 am
Just Joined

We called them several times. They tell us to call after November 3. But they say at their site says it takes 35-40 days. I am just cirious, why they don't do it in order. Looks like some one bribes them, and then they work faster.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:17 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

We called them several times. They tell us to call after November 3. But they say at their site says it takes 35-40 days. I am just cirious, why they don't do it in order. Looks like some one bribes them, and then they work faster.

I wonder if anyone from BCIS ever looks at this site and reads the threads
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everybody!

Thanks,
Natasha and Dennis
Hi there,

Well be patient...waiting 50 days isn t realy that long...eventually your approval will come..Good luck!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:32 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Nata,

The VSC page on the BCIS website lists the head people at the service center, but does not give phone numbers or e-mail addresses for them.

I tried writing to the person who heads the Family Services unit, assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that's where I-129f petitions would be handled. I'm not really surprised, but I am disappointed, that I got no response.

My congressman's immigration liaison person was able to contact someone at the VSC and get some information about my case. It was slow, however, took about 2 months to learn something from the date that I first wrote to the Congressman requesting help.

Regards, JEff

Hello everybody!

Thanks,
Natasha and Dennis
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Lorca90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DCMark
You may want to check other posts here that writing a congressman before the case is late will do nothing to help. It actually will probably only irritate the BCIS officer working on your case.

Wow Mark you are real helpful. I think Nata is, like many of us here, looking for answers. I did not get she said she should have hers processed before others but it takes a waterhead to think a longer than estimated wait is fine.

It is reasonable to ask such questions about her case specifically vs. others and to be honest, she like I, don't care about your case as much as our own and that is fine and normal. Maybe you do have reasons for such a long wait maybe she thinks she doesn't.

I am thankful for others who share their experiences and to those who add insight to this process and I hope everyone who is waiting past their estimated times gets some positive resolve to their case soon.

Deal it and be dealt with is a good self-governance motto to remember online I think.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 8:18 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

How do you get the bribes to them. I'm sure if this is the case, there are lots and lots of people who would like to know where to go to offer a bribe to the right person to push their cases through.

From reading the NG for years and occasionally an informative post from an attorney or two, they have stated that although petitions are handled in date order on occasion one, two or a handful will be pulled from the pile and used as training cases. Hence those cases are not in chronological order and might well in fact be younger than other cases pending at the service center. Also your case might well have been assigned to an agent and that agent has the flu and is behind in their caseload or maybe they are just slower than the average or perhaps they have a high influx of petitions where the filer has sent reams of evidence that they have to shift through thus slowing them even more.

By all means get your USC fiancee on the horn to very political person he has voted for and even those he hasn't voted for. You can't do it. You are the beneficiary and not the petitioner. No one wants to speak with you until it has cleared the US and is in the hands of the US Consulate.

Rete
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 8:21 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
I wonder if anyone from BCIS ever looks at this site and reads the threads
You could only hope so. I know that my husband and I gave the alt.visa.us.marriage-based site to our DAO at the time of our adjustment interview. Also gave it to the Congresswoman's immigration liasion. Both said thanks, they would like to read what is going on here. Perhaps they have and still are.

Rete

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.