Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Varicella Vaccine for K1 AOS

Wikiposts

Varicella Vaccine for K1 AOS

Old Sep 24th 2008, 2:08 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Varicella Vaccine for K1 AOS

Originally Posted by squentna
OK I see the problem. I always thought that "Immunization" is to protect people who don't have the disease from people who do have the disease. It won't matter which side of the fence we are located. The goal of course is to prevent outbreaks in the herd. Epidemiologically we don't focus on the individual case if it's contained.
You claim to be a doctor and yet you don't know the very basic definition of "immunization"?

And how interesting that it just so happens one of the USCIS panel physicans is your wife's cousin. What are the chances of that.

Rene
Old Sep 24th 2008, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Varicella Vaccine for K1 AOS

Originally Posted by squentna
OK I see the problem. I always thought that "Immunization" is to protect people who don't have the disease from people who do have the disease. It won't matter which side of the fence we are located. The goal of course is to prevent outbreaks in the herd. Epidemiologically we don't focus on the individual case if it's contained.
I believe this is correct scientifically, at least by my understanding.