Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

USCIS Louisville Contact Info

USCIS Louisville Contact Info

Old Sep 12th 2017, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

notaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond repute
Default USCIS Louisville Contact Info

All,

Had our AOS interview a couple of months ago and we were requested to send a couple of trivial documents back to the interviewing officer in order for them to generate my green card.

We have sent the mail via certified delivery however as the office was closed when the mail was delivered, USPS have taken the mail back to their depot and insist that USCIS come and collect it themselves - they cannot reattempt delivery.

Does anyone have a contact number for the Louisville office as the national customer service line cannot do anything to help and instead suggest that I travel two hours to go tell them they have mail.

If we do not get this resolved by early October or application will be considered abandoned.

Anyone?
Old Sep 12th 2017, 4:13 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USCIS Louisville Contact Info

Can you not just either (i) send the documentation again (new copies), or (ii) ask the USPS to return the mail to you now (they do that in the end anyway), so you can resend it.
Old Sep 12th 2017, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

notaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond repute

Stupidly we sent the originals so have no copies!
Old Sep 12th 2017, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by notaclue
... the national customer service line cannot do anything to help and instead suggest that I travel two hours to go tell them they have mail.
If you want this resolved quickly, I suggest you get USPS to return the package to you... or drive for two hours.

Ian
Old Sep 12th 2017, 9:32 pm
i hate cabbage

Jack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond reputeJack8602 has a reputation beyond repute

Get in the car! 2 hours isn't all that long a drive considering they have your original documents, and if you say your case will be abandoned by October - I'd rather deliver them personally.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: USCIS Louisville

Just off the back of this, they now have the documents. It was addressed directly to the officer as requested by her at the time.

Will this likely be put in the pile with the rest or is this something that would normally be expedited? USCIS state they are 10 months behind on processing and I am literally one check box away from my GC.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 2:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USCIS Louisville

Originally Posted by notaclue
Just off the back of this, they now have the documents. It was addressed directly to the officer as requested by her at the time.

Will this likely be put in the pile with the rest or is this something that would normally be expedited? USCIS state they are 10 months behind on processing and I am literally one check box away from my GC.

When the mail is sorted on their end it will be taken to her office and handled.

You went through rather quickly with the intervention of your wife's political representative. It will get done shortly.