Reload this Page >

US London Embassy tel number

Wikiposts

US London Embassy tel number

Old May 7th 2015, 11:16 pm
"Ignore Imbecile replies"

florida12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default US London Embassy tel number

Its been a while since I have been on here plus due to my US fiancé family news, our petition had to be put on hold Due to this, is there such a phone number that I can actually speak to someone?
I have been trying for the past, 1 hour trying every option and getting nowhere with hearing an actual voice regarding K1 visa application.
I have already done the DS-160.. But that last year so I need to speak someone regarding we are now proactive on it again. It was originally accepted back in July last year. Long time I know, but for some reason life just seems to get in the way of this. Hopefully now, we both can just get on and finish this off
So I would appreciate if there is an official number or options that I should be choosing on the automated messages on their number... 02036086998 / 02074999000

Thanks everyone
Old May 8th 2015, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

richbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US London Embassy tel number

Hi Florida

Admittedly it's been a while since I had cause to use it, and since I'm no longer residing in the UK I can't test it still works for you, but when I was going through the CR-1 process through DCF, I called the Visa Information Line on 090 4245 0100.

You could also try an email address I used on one occasion; [email protected]

I appreciate you are applying for the K1 Visa, but if it's of any help, I documented my entire CR-1 journey here, which includes telephone numbers, postal and email addresses used.

Rich.
Old May 8th 2015, 2:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

To my knowledge, you are supposed to use the "contact us"page on the website.

Rene
Old May 8th 2015, 2:37 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

When you say "it" was approved, what are you referring to?

Rene
Old May 8th 2015, 2:53 am

Originally Posted by richbogle84
Hi Florida

Admittedly it's been a while since I had cause to use it, and since I'm no longer residing in the UK I can't test it still works for you, but when I was going through the CR-1 process through DCF, I called the Visa Information Line on 090 4245 0100.

I appreciate you are applying for the K1 Visa, but if it's of any help, I documented my entire CR-1 journey here, which includes telephone numbers, postal and email addresses used.

Rich.
Thank you Rich. 090 tel number costs so i shall leave that or see if there is an alternative. I have already used the 'contact us' form. But thought i wanted to call aswell. Thank you for replying back.
Old May 8th 2015, 2:55 am

[QUOTE=Noorah101;11640650]When you say "it" was approved, what are you referring to?

Rene[/QUOTE,

I mean the original 1st application..129f i believe. That was in May last year it was handed in in the US then got the official ok in July. Hope thats understandable..
Old May 8th 2015, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

richbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond reputerichbogle84 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by florida12
Thank you Rich. 090 tel number costs so i shall leave that or see if there is an alternative. I have already used the 'contact us' form. But thought i wanted to call aswell. Thank you for replying back.
Hey there,

From what I remember, the cost is just £1.23/min plus network extras. If it works then it's probably a cost you can swallow.

Hope this helps,
Rich.

Last edited by richbogle84; May 8th 2015 at 3:11 am.
Old May 9th 2015, 9:34 pm

Hey there,

From what I remember, the cost is just £1.23/min plus network extras. If it works then it's probably a cost you can swallow.

Hope this helps,
Rich.
Thank you. I may have to do that then.. I have already filled in the contact form, Friday morning, so I shall wait to see how long til I receive a reply. Hopefully within 5 days stated on their website.
Old May 9th 2015, 9:51 pm

Hi Florida

Rich.

I am going to also try the email address. I hadn't come across that one, so that I shall go ahead and send an email too. I am just worried that, since its been July we had our 1-29f accepted to move on with the rest of the K1 process, we would have now ruined chances of still petitioning. Although back in Oct 2014 and my USBF back in Jan 2015, we both made contact to them, it maybe too late. Thanks again.
Old May 10th 2015, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

sarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond reputesarahincos has a reputation beyond repute

Seems you can't speak directly to a person at the Embassy anymore. Best way is to use the contact form on the website. I've gotten responses 2 days after submitting, though the past week they seem to have gotten behind a bit with the bank holiday and all.
Old May 10th 2015, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by sarahincos
Seems you can't speak directly to a person at the Embassy anymore. Best way is to use the contact form on the website. I've gotten responses 2 days after submitting, though the past week they seem to have gotten behind a bit with the bank holiday and all.
Thank you! Seems that is the only way. Hope they respond soon then thank you for confirming.
Old May 10th 2015, 10:40 pm

Hi Everyone. Received a response today, that was quick. Friday I sent in my request on their contact form.
Thanks for all reply.
Old May 11th 2015, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by florida12
Hi Everyone. Received a response today, that was quick. Friday I sent in my request on their contact form.
Thanks for all reply.
Great,

Glad you were able to get through, and hopefully it's smooth from here on out for you

Rich.
Old May 11th 2015, 3:16 am

Great,

Glad you were able to get through, and hopefully it's smooth from here on out for you

Rich.
Thank you Rich. I do hope so. Now to get back to things. Police report. Apco.. is now coming up to 1 year...june 2014, so have to send that off again as it'll be expired by the time i go for my medical. Boo! Then after that...all systems go. Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.