Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

US citizen marrying czech citizen, any hints/tips/troubles I should look forward to (or dread) ?

Wikiposts

US citizen marrying czech citizen, any hints/tips/troubles I should look forward to (or dread) ?

Old May 29th 2002, 4:20 pm
Michael Villige

Default US citizen marrying czech citizen, any hints/tips/troubles I should look forward to (or dread) ?

I think I have read almost every webpage regarding this process, and I think I have
finally got a good handle on what I need. I am still in the process of getting the
ball rolling, gathering photos from relatives from christmas (only pictures showing
the 2 of us together). A little background, my fiance was an au-pair staying with a
family and we met at a party that her teacher invited her to goto. Crazyness, but I
love her to death and we are dealing with this crazy process to get her here so we
can get married!! Just wondering if anyone has gone through this process using the
Czech consulate in Prague, or if anyone has met and married an au-pair before, seems
to be something that can happen quite often.. Thanks!! -Mike Villiger

Old Jun 2nd 2002, 12:20 am
Richard Sun

Default Re: US citizen marrying czech citizen, any hints/tips/troubles I should look forward to (or dread) ?

What is your plan? To marry in a foreign country or to marry in the US?

Here's my current time line:

http://www.richsun.com/20020227.html

Old Jun 2nd 2002, 10:20 am
Michael Villige

Default Re: US citizen marrying czech citizen, any hints/tips/troubles I should look forward to (or dread) ?

I am bringing her to marry and live here. Pulling together materials for 129F, etc.

"Richard Sun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > What is your plan? To marry in a foreign country or to marry in the US?
    >
    > Here's my current time line:
    >
    > http://www.richsun.com/20020227.html