Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Urgent:My little girl's advance parole

Wikiposts

Urgent:My little girl's advance parole

Old Jun 20th 2004, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default Urgent:My little girl's advance parole

I previously posted under something like .. "7 year old travelling alone" .. anyway we are taking my little girl to Atlanta tomorrow to leave for Gatwick. Her bags etc are all packed but I just wanted to check the position re her advance parole.

In front of me I have her advance parole but am a little confused and hope something can help.

I have two Forms I-512 with her photo on the front and two continuation forms. At the bottom of the continuation forms it says "Signature" and "Title" - do I need to sign this?? Also at the bottom of Form I-512 it says " Arrival Stamp and the words "TO ALIEN".

I also have another almost identical form except her photo is not attached and at the bottom it says TRANSPORTATION LINE.

Do I take just the one Form I-512 (with her photo on) together with copy of the form where it says TRANSPORTATION LINE?

Does she need to take any other paperwork with her apart from her advance parole and her passport??

Can someone advise me urgently please ??
Old Jun 20th 2004, 4:07 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent:My little girl's advance parole

Give her both copies. Make a xerox for yourself to keep. She gives both of these to the agent at the POE when coming home. They will stamp it with a new I-94 and parole her into the US. She will be given back the one sheet with the new I-94 and they will retain the other. Contrary to Mr. Folinskyinla's posts, it is proper for them to do this.

Do not sign anything on the form. Do not deface it in any manner.

Rete

Originally posted by Lara45
I previously posted under something like .. "7 year old travelling alone" .. anyway we are taking my little girl to Atlanta tomorrow to leave for Gatwick. Her bags etc are all packed but I just wanted to check the position re her advance parole.

In front of me I have her advance parole but am a little confused and hope something can help.

I have two Forms I-512 with her photo on the front and two continuation forms. At the bottom of the continuation forms it says "Signature" and "Title" - do I need to sign this?? Also at the bottom of Form I-512 it says " Arrival Stamp and the words "TO ALIEN".

I also have another almost identical form except her photo is not attached and at the bottom it says TRANSPORTATION LINE.

Do I take just the one Form I-512 (with her photo on) together with copy of the form where it says TRANSPORTATION LINE?

Does she need to take any other paperwork with her apart from her advance parole and her passport??

Can someone advise me urgently please ??
Old Jun 20th 2004, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Urgent:My little girl's advance parole

Originally posted by Rete
Give her both copies. Make a xerox for yourself to keep. She gives both of these to the agent at the POE when coming home. They will stamp it with a new I-94 and parole her into the US. She will be given back the one sheet with the new I-94 and they will retain the other. Contrary to Mr. Folinskyinla's posts, it is proper for them to do this.

Do not sign anything on the form. Do not deface it in any manner.

Rete

Many thanks for that Rete!!