Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

UPDATING(Lagos): Got pkts 3 & 4 by post!!!!

Wikiposts

UPDATING(Lagos): Got pkts 3 & 4 by post!!!!

Old Mar 8th 2004, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

JJ&ST is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UPDATING(Nigeria): Got pkts 3 & 4 by post!!!!

I am happy to notify that I have received packets 3 and 4 combined at my Benin City address Mar 5, mailed out from embassy 24th Jan!!!

In view of earlier reports,you will agree that its a miracle. Looks like the system is getting better? I somehow resisted the urges to go to the embassy to pick it up till 15th of this month,sometimes I could be stuborn.But here it is!!!! Thank God.

Well time to move into action to obtain all as listed. Will keep you guys posted soon. God bless.

I have notified my fiancee too and we are all full of praises to almighty God for the pkts safe arrival. Watchout for hers soon on nkem4ever!!!

Last edited by JJ&ST; Mar 8th 2004 at 5:38 am.
Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UPDATING(Nigeria): Got pkts 3 & 4 by post!!!!

Originally posted by JJ&ST
I am happy to notify that I have received packets 3 and 4 combined at my Benin City address Mar 5, mailed out from embassy 24th Jan!!!

In view of earlier reports,you will agree that its a miracle. Looks like the system is getting better? I somehow resisted the urges to go to the embassy to pick it up till 15th of this month,sometimes I could be stuborn.But here it is!!!! Thank God.

Well time to move into action to obtain all as listed. Will keep you guys posted soon. God bless.

I have notified my fiancee too and we are all full of praises to almighty God for the pkts safe arrival. Watchout for hers soon on nkem4ever!!!
Praise God! It is truly a miracle.. I'll be praying for one as well..
Ruthann

P.S. We will be going to collect ours! FOR SURE!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Well, good for you! Looks like the Nigerian mail system has the one in Colombia beat. Un milagro! Good luck with the interview.

Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! You should enter the lottery after that peice of good luck!
Wow, it sure would be nice to think the mail is actually getting where it belongs in Nigeria, but until this happens everyday for a year, I will not be sending any important packages in the regular mail yet.

Hey glad to see you have packet in hand, good luck with the next parts.

Jeff and Remi

Old Mar 8th 2004, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

nkem4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ruthann1212
Praise God! It is truly a miracle.. I'll be praying for one as well..
Ruthann

P.S. We will be going to collect ours! FOR SURE!

So with God indeed, nothing is impossible. We are both over elated by this good news. I almost could not believe my ears when he caled to tellme the pkt had actually arrived. Well, my bags are being packed little by little as i prepare for the long ride ahead. OUCH! my arms are still sore as i had to take my immunisation shots this friday past. but it will surely be worth it all to see his smiling face again
Even more worth it all when we can finally post our VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED post. I've typed it and deleted, and retyped it over and over again to see how I'll end up sending it finally. I guess that will be yet another chapter in our book of K1 journey.

With a miracle like this I don't doubt the visa will be granted. God has shown Himself to be strong as He always does.

JJ I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Ruthanne I'm looking to read your success as well.

do take care