Update of case status after fingerprints and biometric

Wikiposts

Update of case status after fingerprints and biometric

Old May 11th 2004, 10:09 am
Jun
Just Joined

Jun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Update of case status after fingerprints and biometric

Is the case status on the INS website going to be updated after getting biometric and fingerprints done ( both I-485, and I-765 )?

How do I know whether they received my biometric and fingerprints information or not?
Old May 11th 2004, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Update of case status after fingerprints and biometric

Originally posted by Jun
Is the case status on the INS website going to be updated after getting biometric and fingerprints done ( both I-485, and I-765 )?

How do I know whether they received my biometric and fingerprints information or not?
It will get updated mine took 5 days and it said that Fingerprints had been recieved and that the status of my 1-485 had been resumed.
But the 1-765 never changed? I now have an Interim EAD.
Old May 11th 2004, 10:28 am
Jun
Just Joined

QUOTE]Originally posted by Susanna
It will get updated mine took 5 days and it said that Fingerprints had been recieved and that the status of my 1-485 had been resumed.
But the 1-765 never changed? I now have an Interim EAD. [/QUOTE]

Hi! Susanna,

Well, it has been more than one week since i got my fingerprints and biometric done. but my satus has not been changed yet...

starting to worry little bit...
Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jun
Old May 11th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Jun
QUOTE]Originally posted by Susanna
But the 1-765 never changed? I now have an Interim EAD.
Hi! Susanna,

Well, it has been more than one week since i got my fingerprints and biometric done. but my satus has not been changed yet...

starting to worry little bit...
Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jun [/QUOTE]

Yep call the 1800 Darlings they should be able to help just ask them.
I had mine sent to Missouri so it may be diffent for you?
They will have them don't worry I am sure they get sent to the place where your application is at the end of each working day.
Check online agian mine showed up in the evening but was not there all day
Old May 11th 2004, 11:11 am
Jun
Just Joined

I had mine sent to MSC too..
Old May 11th 2004, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

no-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really nice

Originally posted by Jun
Don't worry I had to wait more than one week until they updated my info on fingerprinting and biometrics on line..so NOOOOOOOO wooooooooorry, okay ? ;-) just stay cool
Old May 12th 2004, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Jun
Jun
Just checked my online for the 1-485 and it now says this is weird?
Feb 16 2004 your fingerprint fee was accepted as compleat
processing has resumed.
FEB 6TH 2004 whats that all about? it did say we recieved your fingerprints, seems like they are back tracking???

Had my fingerprints done april 30th?????

So who knows lol
Old May 12th 2004, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Susanna
Jun
Just checked my online for the 1-485 and it now says this is weird?
Feb 16 2004 your fingerprint fee was accepted as compleat
processing has resumed.
FEB 6TH 2004 whats that all about? it did say we recieved your fingerprints, seems like they are back tracking???

Had my fingerprints done april 30th?????

So who knows lol
Quick question...can anyone track their I-485 online, and if so where? I haven't tracked anything since our I-129F and didn't think we could track the I-485. When I asked in Philly if I could check our status on-line they said no. Just wondering.

Thanks,
MarDae
Old May 12th 2004, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

optimist is an unknown quantity at this point

for mardae

only the EAD and AP can be tracked if u've received the NOA's from MSC/NBC..and it's not your case... how's your hubby search for a car? did he find smthg good?

gabriel..waiting..waiting..waiting..for EAD ..oh yeah..still can't do any searches... USCIS is watching me

Last edited by optimist; May 12th 2004 at 7:04 am.
Old May 12th 2004, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by optimist
for mardae

only if u've received the NOA's from MSC/NBC..and it's not your case... how's your hubby search for a car? did he find smthg good?
Thanks for the clarification.

Don't ask about the car...we're about to get a divorce over it . I think that he talks about buying a car at least 50 times a day. Every other day he changes his mind about which car he has to have and he seems to have lost the concept that he can only purchase a car we can afford. To make matters worse I recently found out that I have a very high likely hood of being laid off at the end of June (nothing I had control over ). When I told him, that quashed his car mania for about a day but then it was on to bigger, better and more expensive cars. I'm pulling my hair out over it. Thanks for asking though Hopefully sometime soon he'll settle on something reasonable and practical. I really wanted him to use my dad's car and save for a couple of months for a car of his own but I don't know how much more of this I can take! Part of me wants him to go out and buy whatever he wants just so I can get some peace!! He gets a big kick over my reaction after I tell him politely not to talk about cars anymore and then he starts to tell me about his day and what car dealership called him. C'est la vie. At least he's here to drive me nuts and not an ocean away .

MarDae

PS I'm sure you weren't expecting all of that when you asked about his car search, sorry.
Old May 12th 2004, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

Originally posted by MarDae
Quick question...can anyone track their I-485 online, and if so where? I haven't tracked anything since our I-129F and didn't think we could track the I-485. When I asked in Philly if I could check our status on-line they said no. Just wondering.

Thanks,
MarDae
they were right MarDae - it's because it's through a district office and not a service centre. I think you can write to them but I know you've been told not to enquire before a certain date (like I have).
Old May 12th 2004, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

optimist is an unknown quantity at this point

for mardae....

i think my wife will sympathise with you on the car issue... i'm playing thiis childish game with her everytime we drive around ..smthg like this "look,baby..another black car..oh...and here's another VW..." and she keeps on telling me that the only reason people drive black cars in Texas is because they got a good deal..you know..the hot weather.... and the VW's.... well..that's another story..i just love the new beetles..lol... but i'm only doing this for fun...i'm not gonna approach the car issue seriuously until we'll afford..u're right....

gabriel....
Old May 12th 2004, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by AlisonPA
they were right MarDae - it's because it's through a district office and not a service centre. I think you can write to them but I know you've been told not to enquire before a certain date (like I have).
I'm just nervous because we sent the letter requesting a biometrics finger printing appointment over two weeks ago and haven't heard anything. We don't want them to think we've abandoned our application! I don't know what more we can do, if don't hear anything by the beginning of June (90 days from when we applied for AOS, our letter said we'd get a fingerprinting appointment letter in that time frame) I'm going to call my state rep. Hopefully we'll get an appointment letter from them soon!

MarDae
Old May 12th 2004, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

Originally posted by MarDae
I'm just nervous because we sent the letter requesting a biometrics finger printing appointment over two weeks ago and haven't heard anything. We don't want them to think we've abandoned our application! I don't know what more we can do, if don't hear anything by the beginning of June (90 days from when we applied for AOS, our letter said we'd get a fingerprinting appointment letter in that time frame) I'm going to call my state rep. Hopefully we'll get an appointment letter from them soon!

MarDae
Oh yes sorry, I forgot about your fingerprinting thing (or lack of it). I'd follow up with another letter after 30 days - it can't hurt! At least you're dealing with Philly and not having to send stuff to the NBC.