been one year May 28 that we filed first paper
Today I got his letter for his interview June 25 in Cairo. In letter it does
not say to bring pictures, phone bills or anything just his medical and 2
passport pictures. Should he still take other items and does Egypt give
visas the day of the interview.

Thanks
Mare

Old May 21st 2007, 1:03 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update

Originally Posted by -Mare
Should he still take other items and does Egypt give
visas the day of the interview.

Thanks
Mare
Hi Mare,

I remember you. Yes, to be on the safe side, he should bring originals of any copies that were sent along with previous paperwork, and also bring current proof of your ongoing relationship.

If he gets approved for the visa on his interview day, I believe the embassy will keep his passport and return it to him with the visa inside via courier. Not sure how long this takes in Egypt, but in Turkey and Pakistan it takes under a week.

If he's not approved for the visa on the day of his interview, of course that's a different story, and no telling how long it will take to get the visa issued.

Rene