Uh-oh Rrequesting additional evidence or information

Wikiposts

Uh-oh Rrequesting additional evidence or information

Old Aug 1st 2003, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

farhan will become famous soon enough
Default Uh-oh Rrequesting additional evidence or information

Status on site says:

On July 31, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

Uh oh - how bad is that?? I know i don't have all the information. I hope to get the letter in couple of days but it sucks because we waited 6.5 months
Old Aug 1st 2003, 4:52 pm
Sleep? What's that?

bubbadog has a spectacular aura aboutbubbadog has a spectacular aura aboutbubbadog has a spectacular aura about

Oooh, that sounds scary! Hopefully it will turn out to be something simple you can take care of quickly!
Old Aug 1st 2003, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

ccharles is an unknown quantity at this point

Just look at it at the positive way. The good thing is, your papers are being worked on. So i say your approval won't be long.

Here's to wish you well with your papers:-)
Old Aug 1st 2003, 8:50 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uh-oh Rrequesting additional evidence or information

Originally posted by farhan
Status on site says:

On July 31, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

Uh oh - how bad is that?? I know i don't have all the information. I hope to get the letter in couple of days but it sucks because we waited 6.5 months
The shorthand term for this around the group is "RFE". You can search through previous posts to see what they are often issued for and how they get resolved.
Old Aug 1st 2003, 9:06 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Kurt and I got a RFE a couple of weeks ago at TSC. It is now posted on Steve Palik's site

http://bcis.stephenpalik.com/gallery...e_Visa?&page=2

Our names and numbers have been blanked out, of course, but you can see what the possible problems are. Ours was that his divorce paper was not clear enough, and he had to go to the courthouse and get another certified copy. They processed and approved it then within a week and it is now at the NVC.

Good luck,

Debbie
Old Aug 1st 2003, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

farhan will become famous soon enough

Thank you for the information. I am waiting and hoping that i will get the info today so i can sleep well

I hope its very simple thing but who knows..
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Bright side is, your file is being looked at Once you return the requested information, approval is very fast. Just look at Debbie's timeline No biggie!