Reload this Page >

U.S. Citizen's wife's visa

Wikiposts

U.S. Citizen's wife's visa

Old Jun 17th 2005, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face U.S. Citizen's wife's visa

My brother want to go india and get marriage in there but he don't know about how can he file for his wife.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 9:51 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U.S. Citizen's wife's visa

Originally Posted by goldrush
My brother want to go india and get marriage in there but he don't know about how can he file for his wife.
Hi goldrush,

Sounds like you did that, too....I'm sure you can help him with the paperwork?

Go to www.uscis.gov and do a search on how to bring your spouse to the USA. That should help.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: U.S. Citizen's wife's visa

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi goldrush,

Sounds like you did that, too....I'm sure you can help him with the paperwork?

Go to www.uscis.gov and do a search on how to bring your spouse to the USA. That should help.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Hi Rene,

That was my wife asking that question. Today is our 2nd anniversary. I was showing her my threads and posts from the past, when things were so gloomy for me that she wasn't here. So, she was just foolin' around.

But, nice to talk to you again. How are things with you? Is Hyper, Leslie, Glasgown, Tmushen, Gozo, etc. coming on the board? Hi to all of you guys.

Talk to you soon.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:17 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rene,

That was my wife asking that question. Today is our 2nd anniversary. I was showing her my threads and posts from the past, when things were so gloomy for me that she wasn't here. So, she was just foolin' around.

But, nice to talk to you again. How are things with you? Is Hyper, Leslie, Glasgown, Tmushen, Gozo, etc. coming on the board? Hi to all of you guys.

Talk to you soon.
Hi goldrush! Happy Anniversary! The only one of that group who frequents this forum anymore is Hyper, to my knowledge.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:29 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rene,

Talk to you soon.
Hi again goldrush, Happy Anniversary!

If your brother has heard about filing his papers in India, that is true, it is possible and a bit faster than filing from the US, but a lot has changed the past 2 years in Immigration Land!
If he wants to file in India, he MUST be in India for 60 days before he can. I don't know how much time he can get away from work. Also, he MUST file in New Delhi, which can be a problem for some Indian people.

If he wants to know more, it might be better for him to come and post himself. As you remember, there is a lot of detail and it is more accurate if he is asking/answering for himself.

There are 2 stories here from this year about DCF India; a little hunting will find Ozzy Osborne and DustyTraveller posting about their experiences.

best wishes!
meauxna