TSC-Processing K-1 7/23

Wikiposts

TSC-Processing K-1 7/23

Old Dec 17th 2003, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TSC-Processing K-1 7/23

FYI -
According to Michaels website, the TSC is processing some K-1 petitions from 7/23 as of Dec. 12th and one from 7/24. Come on TSC - hurry up and get to September!

http://macallan.homeunix.org/bcis/

Angela
Old Dec 17th 2003, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

SugarKane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TSC-Processing K-1 7/23

Don't know if this is helpful information or not but I had an RFE and then the NOA 2 approval online before the report changed to reflect the date of my petition. So... they might get to it earlier than the report says.
Old Dec 17th 2003, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SugarKane
Don't know if this is helpful information or not but I had an RFE and then the NOA 2 approval online before the report changed to reflect the date of my petition. So... they might get to it earlier than the report says.
We're in early August, so we're really praying they hurry up!! Who is this Michael, and what is his website link?

Cheers,
Jamie
Old Dec 17th 2003, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Alie&Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
We're in early August, so we're really praying they hurry up!! Who is this Michael, and what is his website link?

Cheers,
Jamie

Here's the link:

He's developed a database of I-129F petitions from TSC. Its very informative, much more than the Processing Reports put out by TSC. If your SRC # doesn't show up in his database, simply email it to him and request to have it added and he will.

Alie
Old Dec 17th 2003, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Alie&Steve
Here's the link:

He's developed a database of I-129F petitions from TSC. Its very informative, much more than the Processing Reports put out by TSC. If your SRC # doesn't show up in his database, simply email it to him and request to have it added and he will.

Alie
Wow! And to think I've been researching K1 info for months now, and I never came across this link! Thanks for the info everyone. I just love this NG.

Jamie