Default TSC - Info from the Senator's Office

I just don't know when this bad news about TSC will end. I just got
off the phone with my Senator's INS immigration liason lady and she
told me that TSC is currently not working on I-129F. She said she
spoke to them yesterday and they told her that they stopped working on
fiancee visas as of 09/10/02. I asked her about the 10/11/02
processing date they claim on AILA member website and she told me that
that is not the date they gave her yesterday. She said currently they
are working on refugee, asylum, hurrikane, etc etc etc (non-citizen)
cases. What a great service for their citizen, huh! Anyway, she told
me to wait at least a month before hearing from them. She said she
will call Washington and will complain about it. Remain to be seen.

1st NOA 10/16/02
2nd NOA ..................................

Jomo

Old Jan 29th 2003, 7:46 am
Jessie

Default Re: TSC - Info from the Senator's Office

If it is any consolation...I just got off the phone with TSC an hour ago
inquiring about my I-751 (Conditional GC Removal) and was told by two of
the individual there that my application had not even been keyed in yet
since the last 3 weeks. I have received NO I-797 (NOA)...nor has my check
been cashed. Their advice was to wait until 6 weeks have passed and if
still no notice call them. So I guess ALL fiancee or related applications
are being delayed. If they are that far behind hire more people and QUIT
raising the price of the service!!!!!!

Jomo wrote:

> I just don't know when this bad news about TSC will end. I just got
    > off the phone with my Senator's INS immigration liason lady and she
    > told me that TSC is currently not working on I-129F. She said she
    > spoke to them yesterday and they told her that they stopped working on
    > fiancee visas as of 09/10/02. I asked her about the 10/11/02
    > processing date they claim on AILA member website and she told me that
    > that is not the date they gave her yesterday. She said currently they
    > are working on refugee, asylum, hurrikane, etc etc etc (non-citizen)
    > cases. What a great service for their citizen, huh! Anyway, she told
    > me to wait at least a month before hearing from them. She said she
    > will call Washington and will complain about it. Remain to be seen.
    > 1st NOA 10/16/02
    > 2nd NOA ..................................
    > Jomo

Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:19 am
No longer waiting on TSC!

Troy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. I don't want to be inhumane here, but I would be much happier if it the last few months was merely a slowdown oin processing the I-129F petitons versus a complete halt. My goodness! We are the citizens here!!!

They said this last month too. Wait another month!
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

beyness is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sorry everyone. I know if I heard this about Nebraska (God willing, I won't), then I would go nuts and be on the first plane to the UK. Anyway, you are all in my thoughts and I REALLY hope this changes soon, for everyone that is going through TSC!
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:33 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

They'll make up their minds what they tell people one day! Our NOA was dated 09/18/02, and yet we got through. (Not that I'm complaining about that!) What on earth are these people doing?
Kate. xxxx
Old Jan 29th 2003, 9:04 am

Default Re: TSC - Info from the Senator's Office

Originally posted by Jomo
I just don't know when this bad news about TSC will end. I just got
off the phone with my Senator's INS immigration liason lady and she
told me that TSC is currently not working on I-129F. She said she
spoke to them yesterday and they told her that they stopped working on
fiancee visas as of 09/10/02. I asked her about the 10/11/02
processing date they claim on AILA member website and she told me that
that is not the date they gave her yesterday. She said currently they
are working on refugee, asylum, hurrikane, etc etc etc (non-citizen)
cases. What a great service for their citizen, huh! Anyway, she told
me to wait at least a month before hearing from them. She said she
will call Washington and will complain about it. Remain to be seen.

1st NOA 10/16/02
2nd NOA ..................................

Jomo
I called my congressman's INS liaison officer and all she could give me was the National Service Center #. If you can get the number that your senator's INS officer used and post it on this board, then that would be great!
Old Jan 29th 2003, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the answer to that question. They're royallt screwing taxpayers. ANd the only reason you got yours approved was probably because when we faxed your congressperson, they pulled it out of the pile. Which is what all of us should have done but have been waiting like idiots for this so called process to run its course. Meanwhile, they now have an excuse regarding the asylum petitions they can use.

Ask Corey to please post the name of the person he contacted. I am going to be taking tomorrow off and dedicating most of the day to this. Thanks.

Ange

Originally posted by katesuiter1
They'll make up their minds what they tell people one day! Our NOA was dated 09/18/02, and yet we got through. (Not that I'm complaining about that!) What on earth are these people doing?
Kate. xxxx
Old Jan 29th 2003, 11:58 am

It could be she got hers approved because her first NOA was 9/18. From Jerry's work, doesn't it seem like they chose 9/19 as the first day they would stop? Do you remeber they said "it fell through the cracks?" I have a feeling this is what they meant. The other with pre 9/18 NOA1s, who have not been approved yet, seems like they had RFEs. I bet if they contacted their congressperson, then they might get approved.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I think they stopped 9/10 because there are people with dates before Kates that have not been processed. She literrally saved herself from this mess by calling I assure you. I think there are two or three people o this forum that had NOAs before kate's that are still waiting.

Originally posted by Troy
It could be she got hers approved because her first NOA was 9/18. From Jerry's work, doesn't it seem like they chose 9/19 as the first day they would stop? Do you remeber they said "it fell through the cracks?" I have a feeling this is what they meant. The other with pre 9/18 NOA1s, who have not been approved yet, seems like they had RFEs. I bet if they contacted their congressperson, then they might get approved.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 12:11 pm

Yes I agree that there are others with earlier NOA1 dates than 9/18, but I believe they had an RFE.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 1:02 pm

Originally posted by angeles73

Ask Corey to please post the name of the person he contacted. I am going to be taking tomorrow off and dedicating most of the day to this. Thanks.

Ange
Hey, Ange!!!

The blokey we contacted was called Robert Wexler. Well, technically, it was one of his gofers we spoke to, but they got the job done! They had no qualms about helping us, and not once did they tell us it was too early, and we contacted them on I believe the 78th day of waiting. Job well done!

Luv Kate. xxxx

P.S: I'm still eagerly watching your progress, and I'll see you in Miami very soon!!! Take care! xxx
Old Jan 29th 2003, 1:31 pm

Hey, Troy!!

What strikes me as strange when they say that about the stop date being 09/19 is that anggraeni's NOA was the 19th, and hers was approved about 3 weeks before mine. (I think that's correct, and I'm hoping someone will step in if I'm wrong )
I don't think even the people who work at TSC know what the hell they're doing, and I truly feel for all of you. I was crawling the walls after a few weeks, let alone months! I really do hope they get their ass in gear for all of you soon.
Kate. xxxx
Old Jan 29th 2003, 1:58 pm

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Hey, Troy!!

What strikes me as strange when they say that about the stop date being 09/19 is that anggraeni's NOA was the 19th, and hers was approved about 3 weeks before mine. (I think that's correct, and I'm hoping someone will step in if I'm wrong )
I don't think even the people who work at TSC know what the hell they're doing, and I truly feel for all of you. I was crawling the walls after a few weeks, let alone months! I really do hope they get their ass in gear for all of you soon.
Kate. xxxx
Yes there were a couple that slipped through with NOA1 after 9/19. But for some reason, it appears that 9/19 is the date that they stopped. This is inferred from the work of Jerry S
Old Jan 29th 2003, 2:05 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I agree that there are others with earlier NOA1 dates than 9/18, but I believe they had an RFE.
And they could have had IBIS hits.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

No offense Matthew but STOP MAKING EXCUSES for the crappy lousy shitty job the INS is doing. I am soooooooooo pissed. I am going to see about getting in touch with the Atlanta Journal Constitution tomorrow and see if I can get the press interested in this. Frankly the INS can sod off the lousy SOB's.

Yep. I cuss when I get mad!!!!

Leslie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.