Steven Obal

Default tsc help

Hi can someone tell me the latest date that has been approved at the TSC
recently. My date 1st NOA is Dec 12 2002 im just wondering if they are close
to mine?

Thanks guys

Old Mar 7th 2003, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Go here: http://disc.server.com/Indices/154072.html

Save that board to your favorites since you are going through the TSC.

They have most of the 2nd NOAs from the past few days posted. The majority being approved right now have 1st NOA's of September and October, but the pressure is on to get the backlog caught up and over a hundred cases were approved yesterday alone.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Mar 7th 2003, 6:49 am
aeoniif

Default Re: tsc help

Hi! We'll have to keep tabs with each other, as my and Calonderiel's 1st NOA is also December 12th.

90 Days is up 5 days from now. My congressman's office already knows I'll be calling up on day 91. Heh...

I'll post back when we get our 2nd NOA so you'll know. I look forward to seeing you post back on yours, as well!

All my best!
Aeonii
Always Cal's