Travelling to the US with my wife

Wikiposts

Travelling to the US with my wife

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Travelling to the US with my wife

Originally Posted by Marocco
If we do that, what happens to the one who is not carrying a form when going through immigration (assuming the form is needed there)? What I had gathered from earlier discussions on this topic was that you should point out the situation to one of the officers standing at the beginning of the line, and they will direct both family members to the same queue, which is usually the one for USC/PR.
They sent me to go through with my wife, one form and you need to go together.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Marocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
They sent me to go through with my wife, one form and you need to go together.
In case you were travelling as a tourist: did they ask you to provide evidence of your intention to return?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marocco
In case you were travelling as a tourist: did they ask you to provide evidence of your intention to return?
Once was with AP, so not an issue.

Other tim I can not remember.

I have been to secondary, not with wife. They did not ask for evidence of what I said.

But each persons experiance varies.

I would get your flat hunting into gear before you go, can take a bit of time, find somewhere, references etc and then it may be a month or so before it is vacant.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.