Travel Document Approval

Wikiposts

Travel Document Approval

Old Jan 23rd 2010, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

Lil_Didi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel Document Approval

Hello again,

I got an email from USCIS saying that my travel document has been approved and that a notice will be mailed to me saying this.
When I looked online at the travel doc progress it was at the penultimate stage: post decision acitivity and said it was approved.
How long does it usually take to move from this stage to the last stage saying the document will be issued?
I have so far been waiting 75 days for my travel document.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 5:15 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel Document Approval

Originally Posted by Lil_Didi
Hello again,

I got an email from USCIS saying that my travel document has been approved and that a notice will be mailed to me saying this.
When I looked online at the travel doc progress it was at the penultimate stage: post decision acitivity and said it was approved.
How long does it usually take to move from this stage to the last stage saying the document will be issued?
I have so far been waiting 75 days for my travel document.

Thanks in advance.
I didn't quite follow your question. The norm is about 60 days from filing AOS to getting AP in hand, but of course it can take longer.

The online updates are not highly reliable, so you really can't go by those with any accuracy. I would say typically from the time you get an online notice that the AP has been approved, it should take a couple of weeks to get the AP in the mail.

Rene