Wikiposts

Tracking status

Old Jul 10th 2018, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

Zeus26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tracking status

Hi,

i just have a question that I can’t find on a forum. My husband had his interview in London yesterday and got approved pending the arrival of his medical results. We have the courier info and have chosen to pick it up rather than be delivered. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can track the status of the visa so I know when we can pick it up?

Thanks
Old Jul 16th 2018, 5:13 am
Just Joined

jenC143 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tracking status

Hi... forgive me if this is the 3rd reply to this as it keeps sending me back to this page after I hit reply.

If you haven't been able to track the status yet it's the CEAC website where the ds260 was submitted. you hopefully have the passport by now!

Couple you please give me a timeline on how long it took from interview to receiving the passport back? This same thing happened to my husband today - even though his medical was done well in advance.

Any help is appreciated!
Old Jul 16th 2018, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Zeus26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reply!

we have had a delay with the medical results as my husband had forgotten to take a document with him to the medical which we will have to wait a few weeks for. So hopefully medical results should be with the embassy in around 4 weeks. However the lady told him at the interview once they receive the results from the medical (which should take around 8 days from medical appointment) he should have the visa in around 5-7 working days. Hope that is of help!
Old Jul 16th 2018, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Thanks! That does help. I was so stressed when my husband told me the lady at his interview said 1-2 weeks. I am travelling with our children on my own and the sooner he can be there the better!
Old Jul 17th 2018, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Keoman is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my interview on a Wednesday, was also told 1-2 weeks. However the following Wednesday my passport and visa was delivered to my door by the courier.
Old Jul 18th 2018, 3:51 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply.

His status changed to 'issued' yesterday (Tuesday) one day after the interview. So now just waiting for contact from the courier. We opted to collect, hope that was a good choice!