Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Torn appointment letter

Wikiposts

Torn appointment letter

Old Aug 7th 2014, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

breakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to all
Angry Torn appointment letter

I got my appointment letter!

My appointment letter was ripped!

I’ve taped up the damage. Is this going to be an issue? Should I contact the embassy or will they not care? There’s nothing on here that needs scanning or anything, it just tells me to present it to security.

After all this the thing got bloody torn. Still though - 21st of August!
Old Aug 7th 2014, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

hoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Torn appointment letter

Originally Posted by breakerfall
I got my appointment letter!

My appointment letter was ripped!

I’ve taped up the damage. Is this going to be an issue? Should I contact the embassy or will they not care? There’s nothing on here that needs scanning or anything, it just tells me to present it to security.

After all this the thing got bloody torn. Still though - 21st of August!
It won't matter - they barely look at the thing. Just make sure you have your ID and other documents.
Old Aug 7th 2014, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

breakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to all

I thought as much, thanks. It was almost ripped in half.
Old Aug 7th 2014, 5:52 am
Hoppity hop...

BunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I got mine today too - for next Thursday (14th) - eek!
Old Aug 7th 2014, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

hoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BunnyGirl
I got mine today too - for next Thursday (14th) - eek!
Ooh - keep us updated - you'll be fine!
Old Aug 7th 2014, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

Good luck bunny girl! It’s all go.