Wikiposts

time frames

Old Nov 19th 2008, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

chrisncarla will become famous soon enoughchrisncarla will become famous soon enough
Default time frames

Hi all,
Does any one know the time frames for the next package, once you have been approved on the I-130?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:16 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: time frames

Originally Posted by chrisncarla
Hi all,
Does any one know the time frames for the next package, once you have been approved on the I-130?
Look for BritishGuy36's recent DCF reports; he put all his timelines in one place. His is a good enough example for estimating with.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

chrisncarla will become famous soon enoughchrisncarla will become famous soon enough

Thanks, I have already looked at British Guys time line. His process seems to have passed smoothly.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 1:59 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisncarla
Thanks, I have already looked at British Guys time line. His process seems to have passed smoothly.
Aaaand..... what was the answer you discovered?

If you post it here, you will help the next person to come along.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

WHat did we learn?

Each case is individual
Time frames are approximate
All errors made by the Embassy ie lost post, delays etc are acceptable
there is no set time frame for any of the process.
you just have to grin and bear it.

The advice on this site is invaluable to all of us who are just starting the process.

Thanks again