Reload this Page >

for those who have already had a London interview

Wikiposts

for those who have already had a London interview

Old May 31st 2004, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

ahiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default for those who have already had a London interview

This may seem a silly question, but I just want to make sure of the answer. I have my interview in London for my CR-1 on Thursday. In the letter sent to me, it states my medical is at 8am at Dr Phelan's office down the road from the embassy. But before going here, do I need to "sign in" or anything at the US embassy?
Cheers!
Old May 31st 2004, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: for those who have already had a London interview

Originally posted by ahiggs
This may seem a silly question, but I just want to make sure of the answer. I have my interview in London for my CR-1 on Thursday. In the letter sent to me, it states my medical is at 8am at Dr Phelan's office down the road from the embassy. But before going here, do I need to "sign in" or anything at the US embassy?
Cheers!

Just go straight to Dr Phelan's and from there you'll go to the Embassy. From memory, I think its about a 10/15 minute walk.
Old May 31st 2004, 9:11 am
Dazed and Confused

KatherineH is an unknown quantity at this point

And when you get to the embassy after the medical, remember that you DO NOT have to wait in what will almost certainly be a long line. Show your appointment letter and ID to the person with a clipboard and they will let you in.

I was so glad we read that before hand or it would have been a loooooooong day.
Old May 31st 2004, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

simon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by KatherineH
And when you get to the embassy after the medical, remember that you DO NOT have to wait in what will almost certainly be a long line. Show your appointment letter and ID to the person with a clipboard and they will let you in.

I was so glad we read that before hand or it would have been a loooooooong day.
Yup go to Dr Phelan's first, and when you've finished there, go straight to the embassy, the people at the embassy won't be expecting you at 8am