Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Thank you to the NG regulars

Thank you to the NG regulars

Old Feb 12th 2004, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

SanBernardino is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank you to the NG regulars

I owe many thanks for the help I received leading up to my husband's successful AOS interview. I am grateful to the many people in this group who generously share their knowledge, experience, and support. I have tried to reciprocate during my time here. Before I go, I owe a special THANKS:

To Rete, Lairdside, Meauxana, and Folinsky for your timely and constructive answers to my questions.
To the lawyers Folinsky and Udall for your cautions and citations of relevant laws and precedents.
To the other regulars for sharing your experience and reassurances.
To Paul Gani for your interesting summaries of statistics and laws.

You have all brought a constructive addition to this group and some light to my journey. My gratitude and best wishes are yours.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thank you to the NG regulars

Originally posted by SanBernardino
I owe many thanks for the help I received leading up to my husband's successful AOS interview. I am grateful to the many people in this group who generously share their knowledge, experience, and support. I have tried to reciprocate during my time here. Before I go, I owe a special THANKS:

To Rete, Lairdside, Meauxana, and Folinsky for your timely and constructive answers to my questions.
To the lawyers Folinsky and Udall for your cautions and citations of relevant laws and precedents.
To the other regulars for sharing your experience and reassurances.
To Paul Gani for your interesting summaries of statistics and laws.

You have all brought a constructive addition to this group and some light to my journey. My gratitude and best wishes are yours.
Hi SB....
Congratulations to you and your husband on the AOS!! My husband's interview for his K3 is on March 4th in London, I will be so happy when we are at the stage you are at and wish you all the best in the future.
Jane
Old Feb 12th 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

SanBernardino is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thank you to the NG regulars

Originally posted by JanFree
Hi SB....
Congratulations to you and your husband on the AOS!! My husband's interview for his K3 is on March 4th in London, I will be so happy when we are at the stage you are at and wish you all the best in the future.
Jane
Thank you, Jane. In case you missed it, I posted my timeline for the San Bern office in this thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=207546
I'll PM you my email in case you have any questions about that office when you get to that stage. Hope it's soon!