Wikiposts

Talk about mistakes???

Old Jan 4th 2007, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Talk about mistakes???

Just for the hell of it, I thought I would post some of the errors made by my Lawyer, as described to him in an email from me. He had UPS'd the alledgedly completed package for my signatures.

First, my birth date is incorrect on every document.

Second, the girl’s names are incorrect on half of the documents.
Third, Patties name is not correct on any form. You left off the Palomino (except in a line for ‘other names used’ which I imagine is not appropriate)

Fourth, there are no copies off passport, visa or entry forms for Andrea, in spite of the fact that we provided them. Only Estefanias and Patties are in the package.

Fifth, On the I-864 you failed to check the appropriate box to indicate that I am sponsoring other family members.

Sixth, date and place of marriage for me on the I-130's you have
"Peru 12/04/06Sarasota" (exactly that way) For my wife you have nothing. We were not married in Peru.

Seventh, on the forms G-325A you have listed the date of marriage as “Peru” and on the same form you omitted a date of divorce for me.

Eighth, on the I-864’s you have the wrong birthdates for my step daughters.

Ninth, in some cases you checked off the “yes” box for the question..Has your relative ever been under Immigration Proceedings” Obviously it should be NO..since they have not.

There are others, but I will not go any further as these alone are sufficient and I actually became so frustrated at finding these errors in a period of 2 minutes that I did not bother to look for more. I will do that tonight.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:01 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talk about mistakes???

Dakota,

If you go to the State Bar website for your State (or the State where the lawyer is registered), you can probably file a complaint.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Dakota,

If you go to the State Bar website for your State (or the State where the lawyer is registered), you can probably file a complaint.

Best Wishes,
Rene
seriously considering it..even though I sympathize with the mans Parkinsons..but in fairness to others, he needs to be restricted in the damage he can cause as a result of his errors. He's a very nice man, but nice doesn't cut it when your families future is on the line.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 10:30 am
_Mh_

In article <[email protected]> ,
dakota44 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>Just for the hell of it, I thought I would post some of the errors made
>by my Lawyer, as described to him in an email from me. He had UPS'd the
>alledgedly completed package for my signatures.

No, I'm not going to taunt you in every thread you post. I just wanted to
followup my previous post.

It might be heartless to say so, but given how you described him earlier, I
am not the least bit surprised. Has he done ANY recent immigration work of
this scope?

MH