Sworn statement for AOS interview

Wikiposts

Sworn statement for AOS interview

Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:41 am
Evo
Forum Regular

Evo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sworn statement for AOS interview

Guys, for those that already had AOS interviews, I would like to know if I need to submit sworn statements from friends for the AOS interviews. Does anyone has submitted it for the interviews? If so, does the interviewers checked those letters?
Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

ElusiveSongbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sworn statement for AOS interview

I think it depends on the interviewer. Mine did not ask to check any documents after seeing a thumbnail photographic story of our life together from the day we met. Pictures tell much more than sworn statements, so I would suggest you show pictures of your continuous interactions with friends instead.

GOOD LUCK!

Originally posted by Evo
Guys, for those that already had AOS interviews, I would like to know if I need to submit sworn statements from friends for the AOS interviews. Does anyone has submitted it for the interviews? If so, does the interviewers checked those letters?