Reload this Page >

Supporting documentation

Supporting documentation

Old May 9th 2017, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

poppet86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Supporting documentation

Hi all,

Completed the forms that go with the I 130 thus far and need to know if i need to submit the evidence of our marriage. Its asking for evidence of joint ownership of property, utility bills, bank statements etc....but these arent on the checklist, but are on the instructions on how to complete the I 130. We are filing directly with London so is this a different process where they dont need evidence of our marriage?
Old May 9th 2017, 5:36 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supporting documentation

When filling direct to London, you do not need to include this evidence with the I-130. Bring it to the visa interview.

Rene
Old May 9th 2017, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

poppet86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
When filling direct to London, you do not need to include this evidence with the I-130. Bring it to the visa interview.

Rene
Weve been together 10 years and have lived together throughout all of them so have plenty of paperwork if they ask for it. Do they normally require evidence to cover the full length of our marriage?
Old May 9th 2017, 6:00 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I would just bring a few recent pieces of evidence.

Rene