Successful 1-751

Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

steppke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Successful 1-751

Hi,

Just as an fyi for others on the group, I completed the final stage in my journey to PR yesterday. I used an Infopass appointment to visit SF office and was fingerprinted, passport stamped and out the door in less than 30 minutes, 10 year Green Card should follow soon. The information officer said they quoted 6-8 months but realistically, I should get the card much sooner.

It's been a surprisingly quick procedure, I applied to lift conditions December 8 2004, notification received January 8 2005, approval received April 1, Infopass appointment, April 14 - done for 10 years!

Good luck to you all still waiting on those magic approval letters.

Steppke
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:34 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Successful 1-751

Originally Posted by steppke
Hi,

Just as an fyi for others on the group, I completed the final stage in my journey to PR yesterday. I used an Infopass appointment to visit SF office and was fingerprinted, passport stamped and out the door in less than 30 minutes, 10 year Green Card should follow soon. The information officer said they quoted 6-8 months but realistically, I should get the card much sooner.

It's been a surprisingly quick procedure, I applied to lift conditions December 8 2004, notification received January 8 2005, approval received April 1, Infopass appointment, April 14 - done for 10 years!

Good luck to you all still waiting on those magic approval letters.

Steppke
Congratulations on your success!
er, which Service Center did you file to? Nebraska?
Wouldn't that be something, to hear back so soon?
Old Apr 15th 2005, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

steppke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Successful 1-751

Originally Posted by meauxna
Congratulations on your success!
er, which Service Center did you file to? Nebraska?
Wouldn't that be something, to hear back so soon?
California - according to their processing dates they are dealing with applications received December 1 2004 so I guess I'm lucky they got a little ahead of themselves.