Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Stupid photocopy questions for AOS package...

Wikiposts

Stupid photocopy questions for AOS package...

Old May 26th 2004, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Ankh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stupid photocopy questions for AOS package...

Hi all,

Just looking over the forms, Travel document, Employment Authorization, AOS etc...

All asking for the same things...Now...Do i just put one photocopy of everything in?...or one copy for each form?...say...1 photocopy of I-94 for the AOS, 1 for the Travel Document etc? or...if its all going in the same packet to the same place...does one suffice?

Eh....i'm almost ready, even though i've taken far too long, but, still
Old May 26th 2004, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid photocopy questions for AOS package...

We included a copy with each application rather than one for the whole package. That way, if the apps get separated, they are still complete.

Ian

Originally posted by Ankh

All asking for the same things...Now...Do i just put one photocopy of everything in?...or one copy for each form?...say...1 photocopy of I-94 for the AOS, 1 for the Travel Document etc? or...if its all going in the same packet to the same place...does one suffice?
Old May 26th 2004, 12:06 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I did copies for each too.
Old May 26th 2004, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ankh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ian-mstm
We included a copy with each application rather than one for the whole package. That way, if the apps get separated, they are still complete.

Ian
Thankya kindly, i'll go get some more copies tomorrow, appreciate the advice!
Old May 27th 2004, 3:13 am
Eric S.

I think, to be safe, you should put in copies for each form. That's what we
did. That way, each application stands on it's own. In case the
applications are processed separately.

- Eric S.

"Ankh" <member21640@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    > Just looking over the forms, Travel document, Employment
    > Authorization, AOS etc...
    > All asking for the same things...Now...Do i
    > just put one photocopy of everything in?...or one copy for each
    > form?...say...1 photocopy of I-94 for the AOS, 1 for the Travel Document
    > etc? or...if its all going in the same packet to the same place...does
    > one suffice?
    > Eh....i'm almost ready, even though i've taken far too
    > long, but, still
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 27th 2004, 4:21 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Ankh,

You may be sending a number of different applications in the same envelope, but the applications are each for a different benefit are they not? So it is likely that each application is processed separately? (And we know from reading the experiences of others in the newsgroup that it takes a different length of time to process each? Has anyone ever received their EAD, their AP, and had their AOS approved all at the same time?)

Therefore each application must stand alone, which means....

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Ankh
Hi all,

Just looking over the forms, Travel document, Employment Authorization, AOS etc...

Eh....i'm almost ready, even though i've taken far too long, but, still