Wikiposts

still no NSC update

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

billwilson597 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default still no NSC update

This initial approval of a k-1 on the USA side is a simple file check. There isn't any excuse or reason for these delays.

Last edited by billwilson597; Oct 3rd 2003 at 7:23 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 4:19 am
Booger

Default Re: still no NSC update

"billwilson597" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > This initial approval of a k-1 on the USA side is a simple file check.
    > There isn't any excuse or reason for these delays. There is only the
    > simple fact of incompetence, and apathy on the part of our government
    > towards its citizens.

You would not say that if you were going through Vermont and were approved
in two weeks. The director of NSC should have a car battery attached to his
testicles.

Its more important to spend 100's of billions of
    > dollars in Iraq on a people who will hate our guts in the end, so that
    > we can advance the fortunes of corporate emperors of the Enron genre.

Politics really should be left out of here. We need to concentrate on how to
get our loved one's here as fast as possible.

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:18 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by billwilson597
This initial approval of a k-1 on the USA side is a simple file check. There isn't any excuse or reason for these delays. There is only the simple fact of incompetence, and apathy on the part of our government towards its citizens.
Hi Bill,
I always check AILA every morning and afternoon for current news and new processing time reports. Just checked a minute ago for the new NSC report, but its not there yet.

Whenever I get a new report, I immediately put it up on my site. I just checked the last NSC report on my site, and I posted the last report on 09/04. I'll bet, and it’s just a guess, that we will get the next report for the NSC later today, or perhaps by Monday if it does not come out today.

I think it will be out very soon.

M.U.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
Hi Bill,
I always check AILA every morning and afternoon for current news and new processing time reports. Just checked a minute ago for the new NSC report, but its not there yet.

Whenever I get a new report, I immediately put it up on my site. I just checked the last NSC report on my site, and I posted the last report on 09/04. I'll bet, and it’s just a guess, that we will get the next report for the NSC later today, or perhaps by Monday if it does not come out today.

I think it will be out very soon.

M.U.
And what about MSC?
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:31 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lpdiver
And what about MSC?
When I check AILA, I look for reports from any of the service centers and post them immediately.

Please remember, I'm just the messenger here sharing info., not the person at the Service Center who makes the reports, and not the person at AILA HQ who compiles the data into a report for distribution to the AILA membership.

I'm just one little attorney in Pasadena, looking out for my clients.

Oh, and if I had a NSC case (or NBC) right now were I needed the report to calculate an overdue date, I would have contacted the NSC AILA liaison to ask him to look into why they did not issue the report.

You might also be aware of the reports that come out for the District Offices. They used to have a listing for, "Portland" however it did not specify whether they were referring to Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine (there is a USCIS office located in both Portlands).

A couple of years ago, I wrote to AILA HQ pointing out this fact, and asking them to change their reports to let the AILA membership know which Portland they are referring to. Ever since that time, the local reports list, "Portland, OR".

M.U.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:32 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by billwilson597
The director of the NSC cant do it without staff to work with. Its not his fault. Talk to the man who giggles when confronted by the Russian President over the pathetic USA immigration system.
and that would be your "fearless leader"
"bill"/dave, etc. etc. etc. -----

Looks like the meds aren't working. Yesterday you were all "touchy feely" and positive about the great things happening at NSC (my gosh, I actually was summoned with my *own* thread, directed right at *me*!) and now you're back to the old ways, angry and attempting to get people riled up with politics and edited posts. I'm going to extricate from this thread now at the risk of sounding negative myself. Might wanna call the doc back, bill.

Good Luck with your case.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (Day 127, NSC)
5/29/03 1st NOA
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
When I check AILA, I look for reports from any of the service centers and post them immediately.

Please remember, I'm just the messenger here sharing info., not the person at the Service Center who makes the reports, and not the person at AILA HQ who compiles the data into a report for distribution to the AILA membership.

I'm just one little attorney in Pasadena, looking out for my clients.

Oh, and if I had a NSC case (or NBC) right now were I needed the report to calculate an overdue date, I would have contacted the NSC AILA liaison to ask him to look into why they did not issue the report.

You might also be aware of the reports that come out for the District Offices. They used to have a listing for, "Portland" however it did not specify whether they were referring to Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine (there is a USCIS office located in both Portlands).

A couple of years ago, I wrote to AILA HQ pointing out this fact, and asking them to change their reports to let the AILA membership know which Portland they are referring to. Ever since that time, the local reports list, "Portland, OR".

M.U.
I wasn't accusing you...just reminding everyone that the MSC is just as late...lol.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 9:25 am
Booger

"billwilson597" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Politics really should be left out of here. We need to concentrate
    > > on how to
    > > get our loved one's here as fast as possible.

> The director of the NSC cant do it without staff to work with. Its not
    > his fault. Talk to the man who giggles when confronted by the Russian
    > President over the pathetic USA immigration system.
    > and that would be your "fearless leader"

You have a lot of hatred in you to deal with. Good luck. I choose to worry
about getting my fiancée here.