Reload this Page >

Status after denial of case

Wikiposts

Status after denial of case

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 2:18 am
ARMANI KHAN

sea_breezeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Status after denial of case

Yes i know about medical to update, but just worried about i864 bz i heard somewhere that its not gonna expire in CR1 or IR1....
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 3:14 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sea_breezeboy
... just worried about i864 bz i heard somewhere that its not gonna expire in CR1 or IR1....
I don't really understand this question. But either way, if you go to another interview and the ConOff wants an updated I-864, you will have to supply a new one, with new proof of income from the sponsor, updated tax returns if there are any, and there won't be a fee for submitting a new I-864.

Rene
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 4:48 am
ARMANI KHAN

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I don't really understand this question. But either way, if you go to another interview and the ConOff wants an updated I-864, you will have to supply a new one, with new proof of income from the sponsor, updated tax returns if there are any, and there won't be a fee for submitting a new I-864.

Rene
ok thank you so much....
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 4:49 am
ARMANI KHAN

I found some1 whoz brother "Interview December 2008
Received call to resubmit medical May 2011
Got Visa after 60 days of submitting new medical"

so they didn't ask for anything except medical

So what do u think??
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 5:42 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I found some1 whoz brother "Interview December 2008
Received call to resubmit medical May 2011
Got Visa after 60 days of submitting new medical"

so they didn't ask for anything except medical

So what do u think??
I think you shouldn't compare your case to some guy's brother's case.

Rene
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 11:15 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

So what do u think??
Since you ask, I think you are deliberately trying to make your case more complicated than it is.

Ian
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 3:34 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, an Immigrant Visa is valid for six months. The determination of admission as CR-1 or IR-1 is by the date of admission. So, lets say that a CR-1 visa is issued 20 months after the date of marriage. If the visa holder is admitted 22 months after the marriage, the admission will be a CR-1."

In contrast, if the visa holder is admitted five months after visa issuance, but 25 months after the marriage, the admission will be an IR-1. [The POE inspectors are known to make mistakes].

Last edited by S Folinsky; Oct 3rd 2011 at 4:39 am. Reason: correct error noted by jeffreyhy
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 4:33 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

To avoid possible confusion, 25 months after the marriage?

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
...if the visa holder is admitted five months after visa issuance, but 25 months after issuance of the CR-1 visa, the admission will be an IR-1. [The POE inspectors are known to make mistakes].
Old Oct 13th 2011, 10:51 pm
ARMANI KHAN

Hi

The other day i emailed embassy but no response yet, and today i was calling them since afternoon till the end time but didn't got in-touch with them,, its sucksssssssssssssssssssssss.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 5:15 am
ARMANI KHAN

Yesterday i email NVC and i got replay they said that:-

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

The petition has been returned to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration
Services (CIS-formerly known as INS). Any further inquiries should be
directed to CIS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its confused me bz i was thinking that my case had been back to US embassy, so please guide me that its indicate.

Thanks
Old Oct 14th 2011, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

olliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud of

It's right there, isn't it?

The petition has been returned to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration
Services (CIS-formerly known as INS). Any further inquiries should be
directed to CIS.
You should contact CIS.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 5:22 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

If you believe that the reaffirmed petition is at the consular section one has to wonder why you are contacting the NVC about it. But in any case, there are two possibilities here:

1. The e-mail from the NVC is not correct, and the petition is indeed at the consulate.

2. The e-mail from the NVC is correct and the consulate has once again returned the petition to USCIS for reconsideration.

Let us know when you find out which.

You still haven't gotten a lawyer to help you with this, have you ......

Regards, JEff
Old Oct 14th 2011, 5:35 am
ARMANI KHAN

I think the NVC have old information and maybe they USCIS send my case directly to US embassy and USCIS said that we had send the approval notification of this case to us embassy and port of entry contact them directly.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 5:53 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

It is not uncommon for USCIS to say "Contact Department of State." It is not uncommon for Department of State to say "Contact USCIS."

"Catch-22" was published 50 years ago. Joseph Heller did not practice immigration law. But he could have.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 5:53 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I think the NVC have old information...
Why do you think that?

The email says you should contact CIS, so I'm not sure why you keep asking us what's happening. If you really want good information hire an attorney to find out.

Ian