Wikiposts

Spouse Visa

Old Sep 5th 2008, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

finks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nice
Default Spouse Visa

Wow this forum as been great for answering questions but there are still a number of things i can`t seem find out after ages of trolling through forums and websites.
I am a UK Citizen(and a NZ Citizen).Thanks JAJ following your excellent advice i got my citizenship
Anyway we are returning to the UK around January 2009.My hubbie is a NZ Citizen and we have been married for 4 years.
I have the general idea on most things but are still unsure
1.Does my hubbie need a medical? Chest x-ray?
2.Does he need a police check from both the UK and NZ?
3.The dreaded how long will the appliction take?
4.Once they issue the visa(if we applied say the end of September,to give us plenty of time) would we only have so long on the visa before we have to enter.
Thanks in advance for your help folks
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Donna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Spouse Visa

1. My husband who is a South African citizen had a chest xray before we left SA and he had to show it at Heathrow.
2. He didn't have a police clearance done and he hasn't been asked for one at any of his job interviews.
3. Our visa application took two days but we included every single document we had with the application form. The more you can supply the better.
4. The visa had to be used within 3 months of issue which is why we left it to the last possible minute to apply for it.