Reload this Page >

Spousal Visa Help Needed!

Wikiposts

Spousal Visa Help Needed!

Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

charlieh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spousal Visa Help Needed!

I am trying to submit my application but I have a few questions that I wondered if anyone could help me with first

I am a Canadian Citizen, my wife British, we have been in Canada for about 16mths, she was granted residency a few mths ago here in Canada, and now for several reasons we are moving back to the UK.

She is currently a housewife, and will continue to be when we return to the UK, I will support us both. I have several potential jobs, just awaiting confirmation on them. My wife is also pregnant, and I was wondering if this could affect our application, are we better to comment on it or not to mention it, there is no place requesting this info on the application.

I am awaiting my long form birth certificate, but we have an appointment in Vancouver for the biometrics already. I'm concerned it won't be here in time, is it a problem not to have it, at the time of the appointment?

On the WorldBridge website it states the following:

Does the High Commission need to see original documents?

Any birth/marriage/death/divorce certificates submitted to the High Commission must be an original or a notarised copy and must be government-issued. You can obtain these certificates by contacting the appropriate Provincial authority.

Other documents can be photocopies.

Does this mean I can print off my bank statements online, as two of them are in the UK and it's the only access I have to them.

I'm sure I will think of something else before I send this off, but that's all for now!! Any help would with this would be great
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice
Default Re: Spousal Visa Help Needed!

Originally Posted by charlieh
I am trying to submit my application but I have a few questions that I wondered if anyone could help me with first
Hi Charlieh, Unfortunately I cannot offer any advice, just wanting to wish you good luck and I'm sure someone will come along with some advice for you shortly...I will be in the same boat as you one of these days, when my hubby has to fill in his application, so whatever replies you get to all your questions will be interesting reading for me. Let us know how it goes.
Audrey