Wikiposts

Sponsorship

Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

Rachel Eden is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Sponsorship

I am getting stuck with my green card application. I have 3 children US citizens. However, they are all students who have not made over 20,000 dollars in the last 3 years. Is there anyone out there that would be willing or know of someone who would be willing to be the co sponsor to my son. As I have previously had a green card (over ten years ago), I have only to work one and a half years after which any sponsors no longer have responsibility. I am 59 years old and will be buying my own property around Austin, Texas.

I would be willing to make a donation to someone's charity of their choice of $1,000 for this help!! Cheers
Old Apr 21st 2007, 1:13 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sponsorship

Originally Posted by Rachel Eden
I am getting stuck with my green card application. I have 3 children US citizens. However, they are all students who have not made over 20,000 dollars in the last 3 years. Is there anyone out there that would be willing or know of someone who would be willing to be the co sponsor to my son. As I have previously had a green card (over ten years ago), I have only to work one and a half years after which any sponsors no longer have responsibility. I am 59 years old and will be buying my own property around Austin, Texas.

I would be willing to make a donation to someone's charity of their choice of $1,000 for this help!! Cheers
Yeah right, somebody who does'nt know you, is going to take on the responsibility of being a financial sponsor for your son.

What are you smoking??
Old Apr 21st 2007, 1:56 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously wonder whether the rules of this forum even allow requests such as yours.

Cannot one of your sons take a year off and get a full-time job so he can be a sponsor?
Old Apr 21st 2007, 1:58 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conisby
Yeah right, somebody who does'nt know you, is going to take on the responsibility of being a financial sponsor for your son.
I think she's looking for someone to be a co-sponsor *with* her son so that together, the son and the co-sponsor would have sufficient financial support for the mother.

I'm amazed though... 3 USC sons and she's 59... and she hasn't got 40 quarters of SS earnings so that she doesn't need a sponsor? Strange!

Ian
Old Apr 21st 2007, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold

I am 59 years old and will be buying my own property around Austin, Texas.
If there is a shortfall in the income of your son sponsoring you, it is possible that assets may be used to make up the difference - the shortfall times five.
The assets of you the intending immigrant may be counted towards this. So as you have enough assets to purchase property, that amount of money for
down payment or purchase amount could qualify you for the I-864.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 9:06 pm
GeekBoy

"ian-mstm" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
>
>> Yeah right, somebody who does'nt know you, is going to take on the
>> responsibility of being a financial sponsor for your son.
>>
>> What are you smoking??
>
> I think she's looking for someone to be a co-sponsor *with* her son so
> that together, the son and the co-sponsor would have sufficient
> financial support for the mother.
>
> I'm amazed though... 3 USC sons and she's 59... and she hasn't got 40
> quarters of SS earnings so that she doesn't need a sponsor? Strange!
>
> Ian

That's why immigration laws need to be fixed
Stop all the achor baby crap.
It's closed! The whole world canot fit here.
Do what you can in your own country.

>
> --