Wikiposts

So fast!!

Old Dec 9th 2009, 9:57 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So fast!!

Fantastic news, hope you have a great trip.

I don't know how you have kept it secret, i'd have been peeing my pants to tell him
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Merz hasn't been on here since Thursday, so I'm guessing she either hasn't sobered up yet or is otherwise entertained.

Would be nice to hear how it went.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

I've had everything crossed for her, I'm sure it worked or we'd know!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:04 am
Irritant

merz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud of

I pulled it off!!! It was PERFECT!!!
Oh I could not have planned it better, I was standing right in front of him, a foot away and he was looking right over my (blonde) head. He had no idea..

I will write a full 'Merz'z POE/adventures on the way to surprise hubby in NOLA' story (with pictures) when I get a sec, flew back Mon morning , went straight to work, then Tuesday was Xmas party after work. Just got in now so I am totally knackered.

But jetlag has never been sooooo worth it

Merz
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent.

For some reason I was under the impression you wanted the visa in time so you didn't have to come back at all.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 6:53 am
Irritant

merz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
Excellent.

For some reason I was under the impression you wanted the visa in time so you didn't have to come back at all.
BG if I was ready to go that would have been even better.

But I also took heed of the advice I got on interview day...I already DO actually live there now. I am just sorting out the many many loose ends over here.

My green card arrived on boxing day, Keith got it last night when he got off the plane...along with the NOA2 for my daughters I-130

I have been driving him mad to send me a scan of everything. Now it starts all over again for her!

Merz